Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
After applied to the job and receptionist say that they will contact with me later, I don not know what I need to do, because I try several things without any result
Could somebody help me
Sorry per my english

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
When someone says that it will be here at the end of the month, then it will be here at the end of the month, which means that it can be 26th or 30th or 31st.

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
1.jpg
Weekly update

Another quick update on the progress of the game.
This update takes a lot more time than I anticipated. I'm aiming for realistic, longer scenes and that is what adult gaming is going to at the moment. More quality content for patrons and I have to keep up. That means a lot more content and build up of the story, not just jumping straight into sex. The first day of upcoming update contains more than 200 renders that are more than both days of previous updates had. Some scenes now have as much rendered images as the demo had together.
I'm also making a couple of new locations for the map, CG room and I will add a possibility to have a lot more save slots.
The release date of the next update is set to 9th of December.
Couple more pictures of upcoming update in the attachment.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
backroom.jpg massuer girl.jpg teaching.jpg

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Spa, striptease, beach...
The forecast for the 9th of December is the coming of hurricane Anna to F95... an a massive DEHYDRATION of the male members.
Let's start getting the fridge full of powerade/gatorade...

Reactions: ruffstar

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
New player here, what happens if I wasn't nice to Timothy in the beginning? Does that open up lesbian path with the other coworker? Like with scene when we run into two girls in copy room, two thugs in alley etc.

Also, any tips for most erotic playthrough?
if you're not cool with him, you'll miss some scenes with him in the future, for you to get lesbian scenes, you need to refuse Jeremy in the office ( Anna's boss )

Reactions: Naxus
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes