mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a requirement other than arguing with the boyfriend to get the Tim scene at Lan party? I can't seem to get it. Also how do you get the old man scenes?

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a requirement other than arguing with the boyfriend to get the Tim scene at Lan party? I can't seem to get it. Also how do you get the old man scenes?
you need to be on Timothy's route, I recommend saying yes to him in everything and with the boyfriend tell the truth, then you will have the LAN part scene. With the old man, when Anna says she wants a Sweet go to the store next to her house and help him

Last edited:

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
you need to be on Timothy's route, I recommend saying yes to him in everything and with the boyfriend tell the truth, then you will have the LAN part scene. With the old man, when Anna says she wants a Sweet go to the store next to her house and help him
I've done all of that with Timothy. Could it have something to do with the scene in the office to get him to help with the boss? I've always teased him but maybe I'm not supposed to? I'm at a loss. And I should have known I missing something by ignoring that line about wanting a sweet. Thanks.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I've done all of that with Timothy. Could it have something to do with the scene in the office to get him to help with the boss? I've always teased him but maybe I'm not supposed to? I'm at a loss. And I should have known I missing something by ignoring that line about wanting a sweet. Thanks.
probably, help him the next time you play

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. To get Diane's scenes and further route with her you have to reject Jeremy
I thought in one of your earlier post you said you could reject anyone and you would just miss out on the scenes with the rejected character. So now we are missing out by not rejecting a character which is kind of the opposite choice in a corruption game?

Your game, your rules but still disappointing . . . :FeelsBadMan:

I'm not really looking forward to replaying an RPGM and then keep on playing through 2 paths and maintaining 2 saves.
I'm already doing that with MGA and I messed up there once having to replay one path again and wasting another 2-3h (I now have backups of backups of save games ;-)
In multi-path (or farm) games the ren'py CTRL button is worth its weight in gold many times

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I thought in one of your earlier post you said you could reject anyone and you would just miss out on the scenes with the rejected character. So now we are missing out by not rejecting a character which is kind of the opposite choice in a corruption game?

I'm not really looking forward to replaying an RPGM and then keep on playing through 2 paths and maintaining 2 saves.
I'm already doing that with MGA and I messed up there once having to replay one path again and wasting another 2-3h (I now have backups of backups of save games ;-)
In multi-path (or farm) games the ren'py CTRL button is worth its weight in gold many times
You have the point, I could have included that scene in Jeremy's route also, but the thing about Diane is that she is connected to Jeremy. If you go Jeremy's route, you will see different scenes with her, if you don't there will be other ones with her. In any case, she will be there.

B

Belemur

to call it a game I think choices should mean different outcomes, otherwise you have only a story to follow, not a game to play. There is plenty of time between updates to try different ways, I would like even more surprises instead of a golden path.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I've just played v0.6 again... just for the sheer perv value! LOL!!! Even though I'm not a fan of the larger shaped ladies, the Anna character design is just exemplary! I thought it was the vivid blue eyes or the dark hair or something - but I realised it's just the way that DeepSleep put her together (so to speak!). I prefer athletic shaped women as long as they don't have tits the size of watermelons & I've never liked women with butts the size of a trailer... somehow DeepSleep has conjured up this slightly chunky fantasy woman that is just sooooo fucking sexy!! Thank you DS!! As soon as my financial situation picks up, I am going to become a patron to say another thank you for your wonderful - & totally enjoyable - game! Here is three cheers...

Hip hip.... HOORAY!
Hip hip.... HOORAY!
Hip hip.... HOORAY!

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I've just played v0.6 again... just for the sheer perv value! LOL!!! Even though I'm not a fan of the larger shaped ladies, the Anna character design is just exemplary! I thought it was the vivid blue eyes or the dark hair or something - but I realised it's just the way that DeepSleep put her together (so to speak!). I prefer athletic shaped women as long as they don't have tits the size of watermelons & I've never liked women with butts the size of a trailer... somehow DeepSleep has conjured up this slightly chunky fantasy woman that is just sooooo fucking sexy!! Thank you DS!! As soon as my financial situation picks up, I am going to become a patron to say another thank you for your wonderful - & totally enjoyable - game! Here is three cheers...

Hip hip.... HOORAY!
Hip hip.... HOORAY!
Hip hip.... HOORAY!
Damn straight! Anna is in my opinion, in the top of the most sexiest girls around here!:FuckYea::heartcoveredeyes:

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes