markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
from patreon:
Website
Hi!
I have setup a simple website to post info about the game. At the moment there is not much information, but I will add more of it in time. You will find latest demos, links to posts and latest updates about the game there. It's not my priority but I will try to add more functionality to it later, like a possibility to play the game online and others.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
@DeepSleep
Will there be a sequel to Visual novel - "Old church because it was really good and I would like to know how it goes on!:) You could do the second part that they have a breakdown on the way home with their car and so on land in the village of the old man!: D Well, I would definitely be happy about a sequel! : D

Reactions: Jansen

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
@DeepSleep
Will there be a sequel to Visual novel - "Old church because it was really good and I would like to know how it goes on!:) You could do the second part that they have a breakdown on the way home with their car and so on land in the village of the old man!: D Well, I would definitely be happy about a sequel! : D
Not sure about sequel:) but there will be other short novels in the future. Fun with older men will be in the game though :)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Not sure about sequel:) but there will be other short novels in the future. Fun with older men will be in the game though :)
Awesome!

Any plans on converting Anna's Exciting affection to renpy at some point as the side game was renpy?

Also if you don't... Um could you maybe add some sort of map or highlight the way on where you gotta go? Sometimes you gotta visit a place you haven't been in 2 months real time, and it takes like 10 minutes to find it.

Reactions: mazariah

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
directly from patreon:

Hello!
Just a quick update on the progress of the next release.

The plot for all the scenes is almost done, and first renders are already coming in. Even though I spent a couple of days on visual novel, it shouldn't delay the release of the next update 0.7 as it was more on the expense of that free time I have left :)

From the previous release, you can already guess at least some of the scenes that will be included. There will be a new beach location as well as the interior for new apartment of Anna. Some really naughty stuff will be in the next release as the previous one was a bit of a cool down. We will get to know what else happens in the bar, why Rebecca has that black toy and a lot of other stuff. I hope you are as excited for the next release as I am.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yep, the game could be better in Ren'Py. I don't know how fast @DeepSleep can work with the engine compared to Rpgmaker MV, but this kind of game works better in Ren.

Reactions: mazariah

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Ok, I'm looking forward to it! :) Do you already have an appointment for 0.7?

And finally, do not let anything persuade you and stay with RPG! Because I want to play this and not just click and read! You've created the best RPG game by far, so please stick with it and do not change it! But maybe you could add an option or a portal where you jump from picture to picture, without running into it! Then the people would be satisfied too, who constantly go to Ren'Py. Ask!

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
directly from patreon:

Hello!
Just a quick update on the progress of the next release.

The plot for all the scenes is almost done, and first renders are already coming in. Even though I spent a couple of days on visual novel, it shouldn't delay the release of the next update 0.7 as it was more on the expense of that free time I have left :)

From the previous release, you can already guess at least some of the scenes that will be included. There will be a new beach location as well as the interior for new apartment of Anna. Some really naughty stuff will be in the next release as the previous one was a bit of a cool down. We will get to know what else happens in the bar, why Rebecca has that black toy and a lot of other stuff. I hope you are as excited for the next release as I am.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
'' Some really naughty stuff will be in the next release '' now this news made me even more anxious for 0.7 :FeelsGoodMan::eazyHype:

Reactions: SweatPicle

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
anna's exciting affection is till today one of the best game out there but i am still think it is a shame what P&P is doing with ther game but right now anna's exciting affection has one of the best renders quality and i think that a mother and wife has some real potential as a story and renders:eazyHype::biggrin:

lightsword96

Nov 6, 2017
I played mostly renpy visual novels such as Dreams of desires, DmD, Lab rats, I am not really familiar with this kind of rpgm games. What is the advice for me playing this kind of game for the first time?

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I played mostly renpy visual novels such as Dreams of desires, DmD, Lab rats, I am not really familiar with this kind of rpgm games. What is the advice for me playing this kind of game for the first time?
well I think the most important is try to decorate where the locations that occur scenes or events in the game, because one of the problems of RPGM that doesn't have a map, it's you to get lost and don't remember where is the place that you need to return

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Awesome!

Any plans on converting Anna's Exciting affection to renpy at some point as the side game was renpy?

Also if you don't... Um could you maybe add some sort of map or highlight the way on where you gotta go? Sometimes you gotta visit a place you haven't been in 2 months real time, and it takes like 10 minutes to find it.
I'm thinking about renpy but not sure if for this version. After the "first episode", where Anna will discover herself, there will be the next one, then I'll see what is better for the game. I like both of those engines and if I'll do it on renpy, I still want a map and locations to discover and unlock, not just continuous picture and text stream.

I forgot to include the map in games folder, but there should be one on the first page of this thread and I'll try not to forget about that in the next release. I don't really know how to make an in-game map though :(

Ok, I'm looking forward to it! :) Do you already have an appointment for 0.7?

And finally, do not let anything persuade you and stay with RPG! Because I want to play this and not just click and read! You've created the best RPG game by far, so please stick with it and do not change it! But maybe you could add an option or a portal where you jump from picture to picture, without running into it! Then the people would be satisfied too, who constantly go to Ren'Py. Ask!
I would love to finish this update by the end of this month so I'm aiming at 27,28th of November.

Nice, nice, one question, when you make CG/remember room? Thx bro..

S.
Hehe. I know that it's needed and I'm telling it before each release that I'll make that CG room, but in the end I don't have time for that :) I hope that I will have time for CG room in the next release as it's really not that hard to do, I'm just tired after all the other stuff :)

Cheers,

Deep

lightsword96

Nov 6, 2017
well I think the most important is try to decorate where the locations that occur scenes or events in the game, because one of the problems of RPGM that doesn't have a map, it's you to get lost and don't remember where is the place that you need to return
Thanks man, I been playing for 1 or 2 hours already, been enjoying it. :D

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes