jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hmm that's pretty cool. I wish more devs did a few more fantasy situations. Kinda similar to how ICSTOR used to have bonus scenes in his games.
But yeah I'm not sure how likely we are to get this. @Vespak is the only donor I know for this game and I'm not sure what tier.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
dont think anyone is sharing it.the guys who give a the update on release are 15$ patreons probably not 25.imma make a reguest thread.hype!
Already created a request thread.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I was already planning to support Deep, I actually wanted to do this some time ago, but I was having some financial problems, but now it looks like 25 is a good start.

EDIT: I'm not going to do it today unfortunately :FeelsBadMan:

Last edited:

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Visual novel
To hide text box use middle mouse button.
win
mac
Sometimes I want to play around different scenes and lights, so I came up with an idea for a short visual novel. I also wanted to thank my elite patrons for their support, so I cut down my time on other games for a couple of days and created this little visual novel "Old church". This time it's made in renpy, just to try it out. It works quite nice. It contains around 40 renders and an animation.
1.jpg 2.jpg

@jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Visual novel
win
mac
Sometimes I want to play around different scenes and lights, so I came up with an idea for a short visual novel. I also wanted to thank my elite patrons for their support, so I cut down my time on other games for a couple of days and created this little visual novel "Old church". This time it's made in renpy, just to try it out. It works quite nice. It contains around 40 renders and an animation.
View attachment 34220 View attachment 34221

@jande21
Awesome, huge thanks! Any idea the sexual content included?

Oct 30, 2017
Visual novel
win
mac
View attachment 34220 View attachment 34221

@jande21
Thanks @DeepSleep @Vespak

Last edited:

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
The VN was a fun little side story that I enjoyed for what it is. What really makes me excited is the developer experimenting with Renpy because I've always thought this game doesn't need to be in RPGM, it could very easily have been a Renpy from the start. Having to run between jobs and places in the game is really just a waste of time, plus it makes replaying the game to make different decisions a bit of a hassle. Probably not possible this far in, but I would love to see it ditch RPGM and switch over to Renpy.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
The VN was a fun little side story that I enjoyed for what it is. What really makes me excited is the developer experimenting with Renpy because I've always thought this game doesn't need to be in RPGM, it could very easily have been a Renpy from the start. Having to run between jobs and places in the game is really just a waste of time, plus it makes replaying the game to make different decisions a bit of a hassle. Probably not possible this far in, but I would love to see it ditch RPGM and switch over to Renpy.
yeah exactly.sadly i think a lot of his pstreons want this to be RPGM now.however renoy is easier to use kess buggy easy to create mac version and it has a cheat engine built in useful to change those decisions mid game to watch all the scenes without wasting time to backtrack old saves

D

Deleted member 42683

Once I open the game it is stuck on "Now Loading..." screen. Anybody experienced this and know a fix?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes