Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
One of the best adult games ever created! The story is realistic, well-written and with a gradual-increasing sexual tension, in particular the corruption path which is outstanding. The CGs are top-quality (all the female characters, in particular the main one, are super-gorgeous). God bless the developer of this game, who really deserves to be financially supported for his phenomenal work.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys going to play this game for the first time, so is there any hidden or hard to get scenes? If so is there some kind of walkthrough on how to get them?

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I need that scene when Diane grouping Anna, someone Kindness shares the save with that scene! Please!

shervin

Apr 29, 2017
I don't like this kinda of game with female MC, but since the renders are so amazing and specially the model used for the MC, i had to download it for the images at least.
So here is the CG's (images only) for the 0.6 version:

Have fun ^^'

Love You ^_^

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys going to play this game for the first time, so is there any hidden or hard to get scenes? If so is there some kind of walkthrough on how to get them?
No, but there are some scenes that you need to pay close attention to in the dialogues, so as not to lose them, there is no Walkthrough, but I also don't think you need to, the game choices are usually Lust or Faithful, so you don't have much difficulty deciding which one to do

Reactions: JC23

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
when Diane is arguing with Timothy, the option of defending him or not saying anything will appear, just choose not to say anything, so Diane will not get mad with Anna and the scene happens
Does this close of the Timothy route/path or is it still a go?

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Nurse
After all the Halloween madness I wanted to make a little render of Anna in a abandoned hospital building. Sometimes I like to take a bit rest from creating all the renders for the game and play around with locations, lights and different poses. I hope you like it.
1.jpg

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Nurse
After all the Halloween madness I wanted to make a little render of Anna in a abandoned hospital building. Sometimes I like to take a bit rest from creating all the renders for the game and play around with locations, lights and different poses. I hope you like it.
View attachment 32349
if I knew a hospital that had a nurse like Anna, I would be sick every day just to be treated by her x'D:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: king.kk

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
if I knew a hospital that had a nurse like Anna, I would be sick every day just to be treated by her x'D:heartcoveredeyes:
Anna: Say when are you going to stop falling down the stairs at home?
At this rate we gonna run out of bandages at this place and i have to use my clothes *giggle*:happyblush
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I like all the spooky renders these games are doing. I'm still rehydrating from that DoD scene.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes