Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
The thing with the rape is.. you can resist.. but not in the scene where the rape happens... you had to resist Jeremy in the encounters before.. and if you had done that the rape wouldn't even happen. In this game the choices you make matter in the later game and in case of Jeremy.. if you did not resist him in the first place you should anticipate something uncensensual in the long run so no point in getting pissed about it.
then let me know but no it's like every shitty video game that provides game breaking choices

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
this choice could lead to rape would be good to know and as the writing is so good i'm actually invested in the game i don't even want to start over and my game is broken

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The thing with the rape is.. you can resist.. but not in the scene where the rape happens... you had to resist Jeremy in the encounters before.. and if you had done that the rape wouldn't even happen. In this game the choices you make matter in the later game and in case of Jeremy.. if you did not resist him in the first place you should anticipate something uncensensual in the long run so no point in getting pissed about it.
The argument is the same as what happened with several other games, it always has the same outcome. Why this has to keep coming up almost every month with yet another game is starting to get just a bit annoying. Not adding the option to skip is basically treating such a touchy subject with absolute callousness.

Reactions: Alice Bunny

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
If you're having trouble with buying food for old man, use the save editor and check the <281:13-4 food bought> switch.
I'm definitely having this issue. I grab 3 things and then that's it.

How do you access the save editor?

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
The argument is the same as what happened with several other games, it always has the same outcome. Why this has to keep coming up almost every month with yet another game is starting to get just a bit annoying. Not adding the option to skip is basically treating such a touchy subject with absolute callousness.
i totally agree and i'm no snowflake but that actually affected me not in a "triggered" kind of way but in a i'm pissed off to the point of not playing the game again way.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
great writing first of all but now i'm going to rip this game apart i'm all for rape fantasy honestly i like being roughed up and taken that is far different than allowing the game to place you in basically a rape the part with the fat ass in the meeting room made me never want to play this game again what the actual fuck i can't fight back i would rather be dead that actually raped this game put me in a virtual rape scene, no i'm not traumatized i'm pissed at the creator for not putting any way to fight back even going to the police or your outlaw friends for help after you just go on with you day no that is not at all what would happen yes some women don't report rape but i'm anna i would have fought/gone to the police/gotten the bad guys involved
Hi. You are right. I was thinking of adding an option for this scene to resist, as groping is one thing, but this scene is totally diferent. I will see if it's going to be just resisting him im the scene or her going to Carl or even Sergey. Thank you for pointing out these things as I'm still learning.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
Hi. You are right. I was thinking of adding an option for this scene to resist, as groping is one thing, but this scene is totally diferent. I will see if it's going to be just resisting him im the scene or her going to Carl or even Sergey. Thank you for pointing out these things as I'm still learning.
but honestly the reason it affects me so much is your great writing keep up the good work

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What do you guys expect? This genre isn't new, the MCs always end blackmailed, raped, fucked and so on in the corruption path, play the pure/faithful route instead.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
but honestly the reason it affects me so much is your great writing keep up the good work
Didn't look like that in your review :)

What do you guys expect? This genre isn't new, the MCs always end blackmailed, raped, fucked and so on in the corruption path, play the pure/faithful route instead.
It's not so with Anna. You can reject Jeremys line and still get corupt scenes with others. Even more, there is going to be different, romantic stuff with Diane, as Diane will be treated bad instead and will seek comfort and help.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's not so with Anna. You can reject Jeremys line and still get corupt scenes with others. Even more, there is going to be different, romantic stuff with Diane, as Diane will be treated bad instead and will seek comfort and help.
I'm playing a full corruption Anna right now, so I don't expect consent on some scenes, If you manage yourself like a slut you will be threated like a slut.
But I like your approach, If you can make several paths, beside Good/Bad, It will be much better indeed. It gives replayability to the game.

anj011

Aug 31, 2017
I need some help guys.How can I trigger the new scene with timothy?I find two new movies with timothy in the document but i didn't see it in the game.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Tried shopping for the old man again, this is clearly a bug. Not sure what I can do. 3 options, then nothing, won't flag as complete.

Reactions: Ekzar
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes