Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I don't like this kinda of game with female MC, but since the renders are so amazing and specially the model used for the MC, i had to download it for the images at least.
So here is the CG's (images only) for the 0.6 version:

Have fun ^^'

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Tried shopping for the old man again, this is clearly a bug. Not sure what I can do. 3 options, then nothing, won't flag as complete.

When u get ur new apartment just go next door to the old man after that u go to the shop en buy things go back to his apartment and walla u gonna get the scene u were looking for

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
It's not so with Anna. You can reject Jeremys line and still get corupt scenes with others. Even more, there is going to be different, romantic stuff with Diane, as Diane will be treated bad instead and will seek comfort and help.
I very much like the sound of this. Having multiple avenues of 'corruption' besides being forced into it (like Ana giving in to temptation or using 'her talents' to get what she wants) and even the option to fight back against coercion sounds great.

I also like the idea of her teaming up with Sergey. That could be a lot of fun.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
How to get scene with black dildo?
when Rebecca and carl leave home, Anna will take a shower, after the bath is over she will say she forgot the towel, so you can do two things go in Rebecca's room take the towel or go to Anna's room, you need go to Rebecca's room first, she'll find Rebecca's Dildo and then you unlock the scene

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Tell the truth and argue with him, if you want to get the Timothy content at the party! If you lie, she doesn't do anything impulsive (which she does, otherwise, because she's had too much wine and is angry with Andrew).
I have choosen right then... however i have always noticed that the first choice is the "slutty choice", the second is the good choice

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
can i get help with scene at lan party do she just ask him for info or is there more because ive tryed both options with boyfriend and just get anna asking for info

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
can i get help with scene at lan party do she just ask him for info or is there more because ive tryed both options with boyfriend and just get anna asking for info
You need to tell the truth to boyfriend, to get the scene with Timothy, but even if you do it, if you didn't help Timothy and had the previous scenes with him before, you will not get the scenes

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
You need to tell the truth to boyfriend, to get the scene with Timothy, but even if you do it, if you didn't help Timothy and had the previous scenes with him before, you will not get the scenes
in the begin i helped him and which scenes ive done i thing everything with him unless i missed something

papote

Aug 11, 2017
please, can anyone pass a saved game before the lan party? timoty does not do anything different although anna tells the truth to her boyfriend and I have no previous saved games to try to do the timoty scene well

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes