Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Does this close of the Timothy route/path or is it still a go?
Sorry man, my mistaken :coldsweat:, I was playing here and I realized that I didn't have a scene with Timothy, so if you don't defend him, you affect the route with him, so far nothing had happened but it seems to really affect, so you'll have to choose between Timothy or the Scene with Diane

Reactions: UncleVT

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Sorry man, my mistaken :coldsweat:, I was playing here and I realized that I didn't have a scene with Timothy, so if you don't defend him, you affect the route with him, so far nothing had happened but it seems to really affect, so you'll have to choose between Timothy or the Scene with Diane
Well thats a bummer! i wonder what the dev has planned for the Diane route then? cause if you get locked into that one and lose Tim some stuff has to be going down in the future between them two no?::|:

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Well thats a bummer! i wonder what the dev has planned for the Diane route then? cause if you get locked into that one and lose Tim some stuff has to be going down in the future between them two no?::|:
maybe later you can make them both friendly again, and have some scene with them and Anna a Threesome maybe, well I still prefer to choose Timothy's route, for now this route has more scenes

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
maybe later you can make them both friendly again, and have some scene with them and Anna a Threesome maybe, well I still prefer to choose Tomothy's route, for now this route has more scenes
Yeah thats what i hope, i don't hope we get locked out from that route just cause we didnt stick up for Tim. Lets hope we get something going later down the path. Knowing that i get locked out of Tim's content i wont bother restarting the game. Too lazy for that and too little time.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Yeah thats what i hope, i don't hope we get locked out from that route just cause we didnt stick up for Tim. Lets hope we get something going later down the path. Knowing that i get locked out of Tim's content i wont bother restarting the game. Too lazy for that and too little time.
Hi. To get Diane's scenes and further route with her you have to reject Jeremy's groping the first working day when Anna enters his office and his partners are there. As for defending Timothy, then this route will start relations with him, but it won't disable Diane's route. The reason I did it that way is that I wanted more and different content for those who don't like Jeremy, so instead, they will get a romance with Diane.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hi. To get Diane's scenes and further route with her you have to reject Jeremy's groping the first working day when Anna enters his office and his partners are there. As for defending Timothy, then this route will start relations with him, but it won't disable Diane's route. The reason I did it that way is that I wanted more and different content for those who don't like Jeremy, so instead, they will get a romance with Diane.
Ahh sweet! So you either get Diana or Jeremy per route. Thank you.:kissingheart:

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse
Oct 30, 2017
I played Anna Exciting Affection-Version 0.5.3 and want to continue version 0.6 why my last save dont work ? already I copy paste my previous save game ...

and is there a walkthrough for this game? even though I've played it's just that I'm afraid there is a scene that stone unturned
(of course I repeat several different options to see what happens)
one of my fav game btw

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I played Anna Exciting Affection-Version 0.5.3 and want to continue version 0.6 why my last save dont work ? already I copy paste my previous save game ...

and is there a walkthrough for this game? even though I've played it's just that I'm afraid there is a scene that stone unturned
(of course I repeat several different options to see what happens)
one of my fav game btw
- Unpack game 0.6
- Go www -> Save folder and delete whats in it
- Open Game, Start new game, read first 2 text lines, close game
- Copy your saves and everything in the save folder from 0.5.3
- Open Game 0.6 and paste everything into the new save folder (if it doesn't have a save folder in version 0.6, just create one and paste everything into it) , open game click continue.. your saves should be working now, at least with me it worked

Last edited:

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I disagree. I defended Timothy and pissed off Diane early on, and I still got the Diane scene in the Archive. I think Diane content has more to do with you rejecting Jeremy so she ends up taking your place as his sex-object at the office... Deep hinted at this in a conversation we had last week...

EDIT: Just saw the response from Deep a few posts above this one... question answered!

Reactions: Mark17
Oct 30, 2017
- Unpack game 0.6
- Go www -> Save folder and delete whats in it
- Open Game, Start new game, read first 2 text lines, close game
- Copy your saves and everything in the save folder from 0.5.3
- Open Game 0.6 and paste everything into the new save folder (if it doesn't have a save folder in version 0.6, just create one and paste everything into it) , open game click continue.. your saves should be working now, at least with me it worked
Ok I'll try, thanks for the instructions :D

darmoe

Sep 18, 2017
I think version 0.6 is the best. It has some prelude to what will happen with her bro in law. Does anyone know when v0.7 is coming out?

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Nurse
After all the Halloween madness I wanted to make a little render of Anna in a abandoned hospital building. Sometimes I like to take a bit rest from creating all the renders for the game and play around with locations, lights and different poses. I hope you like it.
View attachment 32349
Wow!wow!woooooouuuu!

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone have save after or just before naked photo session ? IDK but my game just bugged, i went to photo studio, after photo session I saved game and went to sleep, now when im trying do something nothing happens, I walked whole map 5 times.

MY SAVE -
Maybe someone can solve this problem ? :)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes