markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
has anyone found out how the dialogues and the progression changes if anna goes full shy/obedient toher bf.i mean if she doesnt do anything revealing on either photoshoot is she doesnt help carl if she doesnt “convince” timothy

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Damn, I thought that you had to get the towel BEFORE the shower.
Some really nice mate can get me a save before that scene? (All naughty, If you please)
There's the link. It's temporary though so grab it while you can. All you need to do is take the shower and walk into the sisters room after; near the bottom of the bed. Have fun. :)

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Am i the only one who love to make the chicks in these games into utter sluts?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Hey guys, even though i select the option to tell the truth and go to the LAN party, it still dose'nt trigger any sexy scene with the nerd guy. Am i missing something??

Please can someone share their save file where the the sexy scene triggers at the LAN party? Plz plz

Also i cant seem to trigger the old man 2nd Scene at the shop..

Last edited:

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
In the morning, she says something about getting a towel before going to the bathroom.
But I saw nothing to click to do so.
I thought that the "hidden scene" was the peeking at Carl and Becca.
You mention a scene of Anna getting "pinned down" in the archives. What do you mean?

Wassif007

Jul 18, 2017
when i finished the LAN Party i can't go to the apartment ... when i go to the apartment it says you have to go to LAN party .. but i have already finished with the LAN party there is nothing in journal .. please help

kare

Aug 5, 2016
If you're having trouble with buying food for old man, use the save editor and check the <281:13-4 food bought> switch.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes