Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I also have only one outcome with the archive room scene.
Perhaps the scene is dependent of the earlier choice where you insulted her and defended Timothy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So? Has anybody seen another scene?
I have only played through this update once, but I had a different outcome to the archive scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Viatovic

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
So you have a scene with Diane or with Jeremy, but not both... interesting.
And that render with Carl peeking... It's even in the game? Because it makes no sense unless she's using a dildo stuck in the mirror.

PD- The first render with Alfred, you can get that scene if you got the first hidden one with him in the shop.
That way you go to see him in his home, go shopping for him and helping him in the shower. (Where you stare at his cock and he sees you naked)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
how i can get this?
The first one I recognize, that is after you come back from the shop, you help shower the old man.

The second one must be from "morning (hidden scene, read dialogues)"
I have no idea how to trigger it at the moment, will need to do another play-through and read the dialogues better.

So you have a scene with Diane or with Jeremy, but not both... interesting.
The change-log states the following:
Office (Emiliy, Archive (2 possible outcomes), Meeting room)

I believe you can get both scenes of Anna getting pinned down and the meeting room with Jeremy.
It is just that Anon-e-Mouse rejected Jeremy so he doesn't get the meeting room scene.
But he did something different that triggered the other outcome from the Archive.

dreamlord666

Jun 2, 2017
The first one I recognize, that is after you come back from the shop, you help shower the old man.

I have no idea how to trigger it at the moment, will need to do another play-through and read the dialogues better.

I believe you can get both scenes of Anna getting pinned down and the meeting room with Jeremy.
It is just that Anon-e-Mouse rejected Jeremy so he doesn't get the meeting room scene.
But he did something different that triggered the other outcome from the Archive.
i did not see a new scenes with a shop (0.6 update)

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017

ZERO idea what I did differently to trigger the alternative outcome to the Archive scene! Other than rejecting Jeremy (and therefore not getting spanked and also, somehow, not getting caught by his partner and punished/blackmailed for installing the spyware on his computer), I've played this time through completely straight up the line of maximum corruption/permissiveness/promiscuity. Curiously, in spite of avoiding the spanking, I still have to wear jeans afterwards, even though I'm not red and covering up the evidence of Jeremy's hand prints. I should be clear - I allowed Jeremy to grab me when I was trying to get the job (climbing up the ladder looking for the secretary's outfit), but on the first day of employment, when he grabbed Anna's ass while she was looking at his computer in front of his partners, I pulled away, and when he tried to be more direct in his harassment after identifying Emily as the accountant and implying Anna was also in on it, I straight-up rejected him and threatened to sue and quit if he continued down that path. Other than those decisions, I can't tell you why I got a result no one else seems to have.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
When you go to LAN party you tell the truth or lie to your boyfriend?
Tell the truth and argue with him, if you want to get the Timothy content at the party! If you lie, she doesn't do anything impulsive (which she does, otherwise, because she's had too much wine and is angry with Andrew).

Reactions: AdultKing

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017

In the morning, she says something about getting a towel before going to the bathroom.
But I saw nothing to click to do so.
I thought that the "hidden scene" was the peeking at Carl and Becca.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
how i can get this?
The second picture there is a scene from when Anna goes back home midday. Carl and her sister will be there and after she speaks with them about moving to a new apartment there will be a scene where Anna showers. RIGHT after the shower she mentions that she forgot to get the towel which her sister mentioned in an earlier conversation. You need to go to the sister's room first before going to Anna's room after the shower. In her sister's room Anna will find a dildo, and you can pretty much go from there. Hope that helps.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
If you don't choose naughty options(apart from the lying before the LAN party), I assume you're just missing out on scenes? Or are there also scenes which need to be triggered by good descisions?

Greetz
For the most part, naughty gives you more content. I've decided that allowing Jeremy to have his way with Anna is a little too rapey and sadistic for my taste, so I'm not playing that path, and it seems to have some knock-on effect (see the discussion above about the Archive scene and my alternative result), but other than telling the truth before the LAN party to get the content there, you usually want to opt for naughty.

Reactions: acid_11

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The second picture there is a scene from when Anna goes back home midday. Carl and her sister will be there and after she speaks with them about moving to a new apartment there will be a scene where Anna showers. RIGHT after the shower she mentions that she forgot to get the towel which her sister mentioned in an earlier conversation. You need to go to the sister's room first before going to Anna's room after the shower. In her sister's room Anna will find a dildo, and you can pretty much go from there. Hope that helps.
Damn, I thought that you had to get the towel BEFORE the shower.
Some really nice mate can get me a save before that scene? (All naughty, If you please)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes