markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Anna is hot as hell. I love voluptuous girl.
I thought lily from lily of the valley was pretty hot for awhile...then I found this game, Lily is nothing compared to anna and deepsleep is reliable with his release dates and communication. I was hoping for more from this update but still enjoyed it. I've never been disappointed with this game...eventually I'll start pledging to deepsleep again.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
I dunno if i'm missing something or what, but that seemed like kinda a terrible update to me. Light on content, almost every scene was brief, unsatisfying and seemed pointless, and then it ended on the promise of more of the same old same old. Pretty much cratered my interest in this game. For now at least.

Reactions: legolasbaler

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a non skunked Mega link, tested one that was posted yesterday but it's no longer available.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
how do you get the old man scene? i tried talking to him after apartment , but it didnt work

Since1453

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.6 update i can only find this link

Last edited by a moderator:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I also have only one outcome with the archive room scene.
Perhaps the scene is dependent of the earlier choice where you insulted her and defended Timothy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So? Has anybody seen another scene?

specialmgt1

May 16, 2017
Hi, i have a bug with old man, after i go to the shop, i can't go in is appartement, i have just "i should go ans but etc..." there only one shop in The city?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes