Apr 30, 2017
Notice some little and big bugs
1.When you go home at night (rebecca fuck with BF) you don't need put on bathrobe,but you go to bath and go out with it.
2.I have a old save,with unlocked old-man,so i can't buying him food,i go to the store,talk with saleswoman,pick up 3 food positions and this is it (i can't return she says she need buy food...and talk with saleswoman not help also) and can't go any further...help:(

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Notice some little and big bugs
1.When you go home at night (rebecca fuck with BF) you don't need put on bathrobe,but you go to bath and go out with it.
2.I have a old save,with unlocked old-man,so i can't buying him food,i go to the store,talk with saleswoman,pick up 3 food positions and this is it (i can't return she says she need buy food...and talk with saleswoman not help also) and can't go any further...help:(
yes he's know that, that's motive he's upload a new save!

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Compressing it from around 1.5 gig to 600mb. How much lower quality are the images, either way thanks for doing it. :)

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
guys i just started an im getting infinite black screens
fixed for a bit back again and i cant play the LAN party.DAMN YOU RPGM.i knew you would be the end of me.only rpgm game i play for that reason.I WILL NOT be kept away from anna(restarts for 19398th time)

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
from author:
Those who already downloaded the game and think that they missed some scenes with included save at slot 20th wasn't the naughtiest, that's why some of you might not get some scenes. Here is the right 20th save and the 19th save is just before the missed scenes so you don't have to go through everything again.

@ updated link in my the previous post

Last edited:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
i dont understand, copying my old saves doesnt work and wasnt she getting fucked by ger bf´s roomate the last thing that happened in the previous version? and now she is an new apartment with Carl and no mentioned of what happened?

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
did my thingy...
Anna Exciting Affection v0.6 Skunked (666MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- - - - - -
Thanks bro!! they became very much,it is hard to decipher

Mark17

May 15, 2017
i dont understand, copying my old saves doesnt work and wasnt she getting fucked by ger bf´s roomate the last thing that happened in the previous version? and now she is an new apartment with Carl and no mentioned of what happened?
you used the save 20 or the save 19?

Jun 1, 2017
For me save 19 wont work, when i try to enter the dorm cant and say how ned to put some pants, and im stuck because i cant make anything,

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017

FYI old saves do work.. you just have to fiddle a bit.

- Unpack game
- Go www -> Save folder and delete whats in it
- Open Game, Start new game, read first 2 text lines, close game
- Copy your saves
- Open Game, click continue.. your saves should be working now

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
FYI old saves do work.. you just have to fiddle a bit.

- Unpack game
- Go www -> Save folder and delete whats in it
- Open Game, Start new game, read first 2 text lines, close game
- Copy your saves
- Open Game, click continue.. your saves should be working now
Thanks will try!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
as far as the apartment goes...anna did mention needing to help carl out so that he would get her a new pad. That was in the last update. No idea what the problem is with your save...just commenting on the apartment.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Does it make a difference If you argue or lie to the boyfriend before going to the party?
I only played it with Anna getting angry with her boyfriend and Timothy ended with a nice footjob+blowjob+swallow combo.

Really nice and sexy update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep it up, great work.
PD- My mind is already exploding with the future beach scene... DAMN.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Does it make a difference If you argue or lie to the boyfriend before going to the party?
I only played it with Anna getting angry with her boyfriend and Timothy ended with a nice footjob+blowjob+swallow combo.

Really nice and sexy update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep it up, great work.
PD- My mind is already exploding with the future beach scene... DAMN.
I guess the Lie or tell truth thing is the factor for getting a scene or not. If you tell the truth BF gets angry and anna goes all out at the party... if you lie everything is fine with BF but no action with Timmy.

Trust me.. i never felt so bad about lying when i realised i missed out on some action at the party :D Normally lying to the MC's BF when you want her to be the slutiest she can be is mandatory but this time... *booork* wrong answer.. and i like that change!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes