markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
its good thing ive got season 2 of stranger things to keep me busy.devs need to give like an ETA hour for their releases.it keeps me from being impatient(and worried about another delay):biggrin:

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017

Hello, dear Patrons.
I have finally finished this update. It is out of for early 15$+ patrons It took so long because of it's size, that I didn't expect and some problems while making it. Rendering, scene setup. 0.6 now has 230 new renders and 3 new animations.

There are following new scenes:

Office (Emiliy, Archive (2 possible outcomes), Meeting room)
Photo session
Bar
Home (evening, morning (hidden scene, read dialogues), moving to new apartment)
New apartment
Old guy Alfred, Shop (previous scene with Alfred required)
Lan party (2 outcomes depends on previous choices)

I didn't manage to make a memory CG room, but I'll try to make it in closest time.

I hope you will like this update and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, ideas or comments about game through Patroen, Discord or email.

Wishing you a great weekend,

Deep

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Update 0.6

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
from author:

Those who already downloaded the game and think that they missed some scenes with included save at slot 20th wasn't the naughtiest, that's why some of you might not get some scenes. Here is the right 20th save and the 19th save is just before the missed scenes so you don't have to go through everything again.

DMD V0.14 Patch

Hi guys,
I'm releasing a small patch to fix some of the issues reported by you.

Fixed:
-Sometimes D menu doesn't show the corruption level correctly.
-Elena talking about Richard's photoshoot even if you didn't accept it (Day 10)
-Reward "Gotta Catch 'Em All" not unlocking.

INSTRUCTIONS: Put the files into the "game" folder. Replace the old ones. Don't forget to make a backup copy, just in case.
Have a nice day!
Mrdots.

@Bloo

Last edited:

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
this image was uploaded to but he took it down he changed it for some reason.my patreon update post.im so proud

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes