Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Seems like minor bug fixed anf minor change in last scene.

Didn’t play it will see in next version
One thing that I've have noticed is that there's a new CG added in the last scene.It's just an image of Ashley holding hiscell phone while showing the footage to Anna.

U

User_57075

[QUOTE = "marktrump, post: 203978, member: 64216"] [SPOILER = "alguns spoilers de conteúdo não lêem se você quer que o conteúdo seja uma surpresa"] Anna sendo espancada, comida, doutora usando um vibrador sobre ela e eu Verificou a pasta de filmes ... Anna é arruinada por trás por Ashley. há algumas coisas menores, mas isso é. Poderia haver mais, não tenho certeza [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
Você tem resgate desta seine?

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
1 more day
Guys, I need one more day. Almost everything is done, but I don't want to rush it out. I want to correct text as much as I can, fix most mistakes and test it properly.
I hope you will understand.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
1.jpg

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
1 more day
Guys, I need one more day. Almost everything is done, but I don't want to rush it out. I want to correct text as much as I can, fix most mistakes and test it properly.
I hope you will understand.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
View attachment 30697
Is it just me or do her boobs look wrong in this render? They are on her midriff

EDIT: also the skirt is breaking the law of gravity

Last edited:
Reactions: User_166761

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
A slight delay is fine, we won't die because of one more day waiting for the update. Also, I would rather play a functionnal game than a broken piece of trash (Anna never was though, but still, you understand me). Keep up the good work dev.

Also, Timothy, you lucky bastard.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes