Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Im stuck. I have 2 story in Journal: „Buy toy” and „Courses at Emilys office”. If i go to Emily after work at the coffee shop i get „This is where Emily lives. I should come back later”. If i want to go to buy toy, i get „There is shopping district, but i dont need to go there yet”. What should i do?
buy the toy later, you do not have to do this mission now

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Im stuck. I have 2 story in Journal: „Buy toy” and „Courses at Emilys office”. If i go to Emily after work at the coffee shop i get „This is where Emily lives. I should come back later”. If i want to go to buy toy, i get „There is shopping district, but i dont need to go there yet”. What should i do?
You should go to Emily's office, not her home. The office is in the Downtown when you first enter it, it shows where it is. There should be a map in the game folder also there is a link on the first page of this thread.

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Maybe you downloaded the CG file , you need to download the link saying MEGA in the OP
Oh yes sorry ! ty for response
but can't use mega link, >1Go and can't install mega app on my work pc :(
this game look very great :'(

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Oh yes sorry ! ty for response
but can't use mega link, >1Go and can't install mega app on my work pc :(
this game look very great :'(
Like @sirbajo said a new update should be coming tomorrow. But if you can't wait there should be a compressed version in this thread, just look back through a couple of pages.

Mircea Cristescu

Aug 7, 2017
Hy everybody. Im stuck again. Im out from the hospital and i dint know what to do. I visited all the know locations from the map but nothing hapened. What should i do? There is a list with missions, a walktrough, something? I really like this game.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Hy everybody. Im stuck again. Im out from the hospital and i dint know what to do. I visited all the know locations from the map but nothing hapened. What should i do? There is a list with missions, a walktrough, something? I really like this game.
if you hit ESC and check the quest log it'll usually tell you what/where to go next. then check the first page on this thread for the map.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes