Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Just found this a really like what i have seen. I will be following this thread and downloading and playing soon.

Desan3

May 6, 2017
I am stuck at the take papers from dumpster part. I can't enter the blue building. kid couldn't either. Old manget out from the blue building, get in to the bar but he vanished what should I do???

its alright I found. I need to go back to the carl. Is this game have a walkthrough?

Last edited:

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I am stuck at the take papers from dumpster part. I can't enter the blue building. kid couldn't either. Old manget out from the blue building, get in to the bar but he vanished what should I do???

its alright I found. I need to go back to the carl. Is this game have a walkthrough?
I don't think so, but I also don't think we need to, I played for the first time and I did everything, it's just to have enough attention in the dialogues that you do everything right

Mircea Cristescu

Aug 7, 2017
Im stuck. I have 2 story in Journal: „Buy toy” and „Courses at Emilys office”. If i go to Emily after work at the coffee shop i get „This is where Emily lives. I should come back later”. If i want to go to buy toy, i get „There is shopping district, but i dont need to go there yet”. What should i do?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes