erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Hi. No, I did it wrong at the beginning. She didn't know him to give in just like that.
Hi Dev!it is clear all
well, I want that she was depraved:evilsmile:,
I think not only me:rolleyes:
I just remember that moment well, when she already wanted to have sex
Her words was very exciting,now they are not.
a good addition in the end,what was needed for this scene

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 15996

Overview:
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 14 October 2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.3
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Female Protagonist, Voyeurism, Handjob, Oral Sex Group Sex, Blackmail, Corruption, Anal

Changelog:​

Map:

Download: |
Thanks @Zangetsu07 for sharing.
CG provided by @Krull

View attachment 7971 View attachment 4150 View attachment 4151 View attachment 4152 View attachment 4153 View attachment 4154 View attachment 13231
What's the new in V.0.5.3?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I love the CG of this game, but I can't stand to play it. I like playing as a male protagonist and getting all the girls (harem), not playing as a girl and fuck all the guys.:(

M

MantisK

Anyone know when an update with new content is due?
0.5 was the update, the 0.5.X are fixes and detail reworks. I believe the updates are monthly. Most are moving them to just after the 1st of each month to get paid. This is because many were pledging, getting games, then unpledging before getting charged. That is an average, not specifically for Deepsleep.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I love the CG of this game, but I can't stand to play it. I like playing as a male protagonist and getting all the girls (harem), not playing as a girl and fuck all the guys.:(
nah....no man. Harem are boring. All you do talk good to your mom or sis then do that & this. No thrill at all.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone known if there's an auto play text button ? Ren'py games has the auto button and oneone1 RPG games is on S

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone known if there's an auto play text button ? Ren'py games has the auto button and oneone1 RPG games is on S
Pressing 'W' will fast skip the texts but i am not sure if there is any auto play button for rpg games.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have tried to load my saves (soon prior the last scene) from 0.5 version but they don't work... it's normal?

Last edited:

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i can't wait for this new update :) PS. can sombody give me a gif from anna? a thanks in advance :)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes