erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Strange of course,why?make it less of a slut, it was all logical in her dialogue
Apparently patreons complained:p
She is mega hot! It's not Lilly with her loyalty to her husband,but will give to everyone):winkytongue:
Will have to store the version 0.5 is now a Relic:cool:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
What is that animation below in your comment? the hair stimulation looks real!
Heroes of the Storm trailer.
What he said, also her name is Nova.
Strange of course,why?make it less of a slut, it was all logical in her dialogue
She is mega hot! It's not Lilly with her loyalty to her husband,but will give to everyone):winkytongue:
Wait, can you expand on this? are we getting one more ending or is the ending getting a rework?
I mean optional choices are always good though.

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hi. No, I did it wrong at the beginning. She didn't know him to give in just like that.

There are no new scenes?
No, continuation and couple of new renders and one additional animation will be in that scene in the next update.

if the author is Russian, why is there no Russian language?
I'm not Russian.

Hello, what has changed in ver 0.5.3 or difference between ver 0.5? Thx

S.
Just bugs corrected and ending changed a bit.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hi. No, I did it wrong at the beginning. She didn't know him to give in just like that.

No, continuation and couple of new renders and one additional animation will be in that scene in the next update.

I'm not Russian.

Just bugs corrected and ending changed a bit.
Thank you dev for the clarification. I was getting quite confused...:relievedface:

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
[QUOTE = "DeepSleep, post: 247917, участник: 28050"] Привет. Нет, я сделал это неправильно в начале. Она не знала, что он так поступает.

Нет, продолжение и несколько новых рендеров и одна дополнительная анимация будут в этой сцене в следующем обновлении.

Я не русский.

Исправлены и исправлены ошибки. [/ QUOTE]
спасибо

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Ok, ending changed? Sex with a guy in a bathrobe or not? : D Or any changed?

S.
Sex is there, but dialogues are a bit different and it depends on previous choices in the club. Also choice in this scene will result in different scenes in the future.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes