markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 24920

Outfit vote

Hi,
I need your help to decide what outfit Anna should wear to LAN party. Do you like the regular one with shorts or a little bit more playful pussycat one? A Bigger image is in an attachment.
Also. Work on the next update is going well. The release date is set to 21st of October, and I hope that it won't take longer this time :) Planned scenes are for Office, Photographer, Bar, Industrial district, Timothy, Carl and Rebecca, Home, Spa, New flat and Old neighbor.
thats a lot of content.second one looks more natural.cant wait ofr her to show those nerds some real fun

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Hi there, I loved the v0.3, I check this post and I see 0.5 and perhaps 0.6. But the Mega link to dl the game is dead.

Someone to repost or to add a new link there ? Sorry if it's in the lasts posts, I've read 3 pages of posts. Don't see anything.

The Mega link is dead, the CG is up. Thanks.

EDIT : I think i've found it page 30.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
View attachment 24920

Outfit vote

Hi,
I need your help to decide what outfit Anna should wear to LAN party. Do you like the regular one with shorts or a little bit more playful pussycat one? A Bigger image is in an attachment.
Also. Work on the next update is going well. The release date is set to 21st of October, and I hope that it won't take longer this time :) Planned scenes are for Office, Photographer, Bar, Industrial district, Timothy, Carl and Rebecca, Home, Spa, New flat and Old neighbor.

i like the second one it's much more for a lan party than the first one but i like the first one to but for another occasion :D

polluxz

Donor
Sep 3, 2017
I'll need some help for his one, i'm stuck after i bought chocolate . I was with the old man at his house, but after that andrew never call me and i can't go to his house. I don't know if i miss something or if it's a bug :/

U

User_166761

I'll need some help for his one, i'm stuck after i bought chocolate . I was with the old man at his house, but after that andrew never call me and i can't go to his house. I don't know if i miss something or if it's a bug :/
How did that happen? I never ended up in the old guy's home and I followed every quest. This game needs a walkthrough.

polluxz

Donor
Sep 3, 2017
How did that happen? I never ended up in the old guy's home and I followed every quest. This game needs a walkthrough.
Ahah nice, i'm in the slutty path, dont know for you but after i was in the hospital for MRI with andrew , at some point i'll have to buy chocolate and old man slip on the floor and i take him home,after that i'm stuck :/

U

User_166761

Ahah nice, i'm in the slutty path, dont know for you but after i was in the hospital for MRI with andrew , at some point i'll have to buy chocolate and old man slip on the floor and i take him home,after that i'm stuck :/
wut? I was a mega slut too and that never happened. I went to the hospital and don't remember what happened later though, but definitely not that.

EDIT: Ok, I have to go to work at the bar after the hospital, did you not get that? seems you are not slutty enough to end up in this route :extremelyhappy:

Last edited by a moderator:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
But after the bar you just go sleep at your boyfriend's house, wake up, fuck the roommate and the game ends.
You can, but there is extra content if you read the conversations and follow the rather obvious hint ("I could use something sweet" or something like that).
Edit: I don't have savegames close to that point, so can't check it. But I think the order is hospital -> chocolate+old man -> bar.

Last edited:
U

User_166761

You can, but there is extra content if you read the conversations and follow the rather obvious hint ("I could use something sweet" or something like that).
Edit: I don't have savegames close to that point, so can't check it. But I think the order is hospital -> chocolate+old man -> bar.
Oh right, that's what happens when you automatically skip the boyfriend's dialogue because who cares :cool:

I will check that now and will give you a save if the game doesn't break.

EDIT: lmao that old dude's inner thoughts are hilarious. Anyway, here are all my saves. The 19th one is just before entering the boyfriend's apartment after being with the old guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes