RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I got anna_ea_v0.5 Fixed, what is fixed in this version: anna_ea_v0.5_fixed2.rar ?
Play ''anna_ea_v0.5_fixed2.rar'' both have same content but last update fixes remaining bugs.
Fixed bugs are:
1-) She says ''My butt hurts so much'' after leaving Jeremy's office but she didn't get spanked in the ass by Jeremy
2-) She says ''I feel so dirty after recent events'' in bathroom while staying pure to Andrew but it might not be a bug.
3-) She can't leave office building if Anna doesn't convince Timothy and just leave. (There is no shining star in changing room.)
4-) There are 2 andrews after the talk in the bathroom. The one is in his bedroom and the other one stays in bathroom.
5-) Ashley says ''I have also seen records of your affair in the nightclub'' and blackmails Anna but there is no affair. I was doing a pure route and rejected Mafia boss.
Mostly bugs which happens when you play pure route

Reactions: Krull

szakirari

Aug 3, 2017
I have a problem. After getting to Timothy house from the valley and the foot massage and oversleeping as well I got stuck. I went to every place in the game I chatted with every mob. What should I do? Please help.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
I have a problem. After getting to Timothy house from the valley and the foot massage and oversleeping as well I got stuck. I went to every place in the game I chatted with every mob. What should I do? Please help.
You must go to the work. Talk to the secretary then go to change room on left

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It's funny because I play her like a slut but I prefer the one on the right.
Give her white fishnet stockings, with white high heels that has some gold in them. And i would be all over that, white is my second favorite color. Or maybe some white knee high socks?:rolleyes::heartcoveredeyes:
(I'm also going the "slut" way!)

Mark17

May 15, 2017
As for the next update, there will be scenes in the office again, bar (something interesting is going on there on weekends), Old dude, Lan party, Carl and Rebecca and others. I have also discovered that I can work on scenes while other ones are rendering, so it makes work a bit faster.
Lan party? Also I hope there is no decrease in rendering quality!

And why not both! Pure and corrupt

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think perfection lies in the middle.dont want my ann to be a slut and cum dump bit i do want her to reach her sexual and proffesional potential.i want her to follow her heart andi wanna be able to avoid all the assholes would want her hurt her basically but still get much content

Reactions: Mark17

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
This game is very good. The only drawback seems to be the writing. If they work on that, make it similar to Lily of the Valley and the humbling experience, this could easily go at the top of the adult rpgmaker games list

U

User_166761

This is the best RPGM game I have played yet (Gates is up there too). Really good art, not buggy, the MC is not a slut from day 1 like most RPGM games. Contrary to most people here, I think the writing is superior to all the RPGM garbage out there.

This game is very good. The only drawback seems to be the writing. If they work on that, make it similar to Lily of the Valley and the humbling experience, this could easily go at the top of the adult rpgmaker games list
wut? Humbling experience has to be the most overrated game lately. The story makes no sense and the characters seem to be either out of a cartoon or just sluts. Straight sex is virtually non existent. Lily of the Valley is quite a mess, you end up fucking the father without any buildup whatsoever. Don't know why people on this site have the tendency of wanting all games to be similar. Just let the differences be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Humbling Experience is all about goofy situations and funny dialogues, also stronghly yuri focused, there aren't much games like THE in the western market.
AEA is more like LotV, both are good, but lately AEA is getting better while LotV is going through development hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes