JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I think think this is better than lily of the valley and deepsleep is reliable with his release dates and always delivers.Anna is one of my favorite game characters. I like lida from lida's adventures.
I still like Lily of the valley but Pand P arent very good with communication and release dates.

I know the deepsleep is better in release date and communication but i only compare Anna with Lily in story and Characters. For exemple:

Both have Multi-Jobs, and one of the job is working in a coffe, both have "girlfriend" more naughty and like sex, both have a fat guy somehow shy who "is love" with her...

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I know the deepsleep is better in release date and communication but i only compare Anna with Lily in story and Characters. For exemple:

Both have Multi-Jobs, and one of the job is working in a coffe, both have "girlfriend" more naughty and like sex, both have a fat guy somehow shy who "is love" with her...
Also their bodys are thicc!:heartcoveredeyes:

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017

I hope Anna turns into Eleanor from LOPGold but with more sexy scenes and cheating

Reactions: Mark17

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Anybody else got problems leaving the house?

It happened for me the first time to have dinner with Emily and her brother. It required ~3 clicks before I was outside but now I am stuck in the house with the sister to go shopping. No matter where I click, I can't leave.

Did I miss something or do I need to do something first?

edit: I loaded the save from slot 20 and when I walk home and I can't leave the house either.
I started a new game after that and I could leave the house after breakfast to go to my job.

Last edited:

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I almost downloaded this on another site but slow links prevented me so I looked for it here then found out the MC was a woman. Do that many women play these games?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I almost downloaded this on another site but slow links prevented me so I looked for it here then found out the MC was a woman. Do that many women play these games?
it isn't just that women do play these games, but the dev wants a MC that is a woman, several are like that. it's just how the story is told. Some like to do it so that it's not always the GUY that is doing the corrupting, cheating etc... dreaming of Zoe is a female lead... and there are others. Katie's Corruption is another.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
it isn't just that women do play these games, but the dev wants a MC that is a woman, several are like that. it's just how the story is told. Some like to do it so that it's not always the GUY that is doing the corrupting, cheating etc... dreaming of Zoe is a female lead... and there are others. Katie's Corruption is another.
Roger that. I'm partially through the first part of a game of my own and surprisingly the female is the, well not corrupter but let's say convincer. However my MC is the male character and I do like in DMD let the female have the control for her choices if she's at a crossroad sorta-speak.

Reactions: Freki

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I'm a fan of a female MC, I do however prefer the choices not be very linear. Best game that does this at this time is Good girl gone bad.

Reactions: Mark17

LastMan007

Apr 20, 2017
When I Try To Run This Game This Massage Pop Up On Pc Screen
Failed To Load: audio/bgm/3-05%20A%20Day's%20Rest.ogg
plz help me :(

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I'm stuck doing a faithful run. I did not ask Timothy for a favor and was trying to change back to normal clothes, but the - what do you call it again? icon? - isn't there. Since I misclicked a save I'm stuck in the office and cannot get out... help!

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I checked the Patreon. I thought the attached file is the fixed version, but it's still the same as before.

Reactions: rexxar.0

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
how can i run the game?
windows know the file as a win rar file
It's like a zip file try WinRAR if you're using windows the after it creates the directory / folder click the application inside the dir.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Finally I found how to leave the house to go shopping with the sister.
While the mouse-control seems to be broken to leave the house, the keyboard controls are still functional.

Good for me so I could get myself raped by the BF's roommate.

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
It's like a zip file try WinRAR if you're using windows the after it creates the directory / folder click the application inside the dir.
There is no application file in the folder only folders like images animations...

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I got anna_ea_v0.5 Fixed, what is fixed in this version: anna_ea_v0.5_fixed2.rar ?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes