Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Is there a bug after the machine scene in the hospital where the doctor tells her to wait for the test result?

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
This game is really high quality in many areas.

A bit much on the on the rapey and evilly coercive characters for my tastes tho. I'm really glad Anna seems like she might be taking things into her own hands. I hope there can be a path where she cozies up with the mob guy and they make her fat ass boss, his lawyer and all the other assholes in this game get whats coming to them. Also really looking forward to more cheating scenes where she's into it and willing and taking the initiative for her own pleasure or to get what she wants or both.

Also, it's been a while since i played the older updates, but who was that Ethan guy you meet in the bar? Anna knows him, but I don't remember encountering him before.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
What I like most is that her bf isn't very likable. At least to me. Makes me feel less bad sharing her around the town as the player.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
This game is really high quality in many areas.

A bit much on the on the rapey and evilly coercive characters for my tastes tho. I'm really glad Anna seems like she might be taking things into her own hands. I hope there can be a path where she cozies up with the mob guy and they make her fat ass boss, his lawyer and all the other assholes in this game get whats coming to them. Also really looking forward to more cheating scenes where she's into it and willing and taking the initiative for her own pleasure or to get what she wants or both.

Also, it's been a while since i played the older updates, but who was that Ethan guy you meet in the bar? Anna knows him, but I don't remember encountering him before.
I hope she's more willing in the future content and Ethan is one of Jeremy's partners xD

coldwater

Aug 6, 2017
guys can u help me in this update after the spanking on the office i go to the cafe and say i need to go home to change my clothes i go and comeback and says again need to go home to change my clothes

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
what a nice update.it think the story is moving along nicely.in future updates i want anna to take control of things so people wont have leverage on her and blackmail her.i have this thing where i want the mc to achieve greatness under my care.no more liam and jeremy domination scenes.fuck them.dont want ashley(girl name wtf) nor sergey to have control over her.timothy is the only decent guy in the game i hope he isnt just the foot fetish relief.the boyfriend became even more of a loser with the shave.

coldwater

Aug 6, 2017
guys can u help me in this update after the spanking on the office i go to the cafe and say i need to go home to change my clothes i go and comeback and says again need to go home to change my clothes

DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
How do I unlock this scene?
Sorry, but I didn't manage to finish that one. It will be in the next update.

Did you take shower also? And you should wear Jeans.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Sorry, but I didn't manage to finish that one. It will be in the next update.

Did you take shower also? And you should wear Jeans.
Hey dev, I've been really enjoying your game. Mainly because of the excellent graphics. Continue with this quality and you'll easily overtake the top of my list in this genre.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
This one had me puzzled for a bit as well. What you should do is change out of your office outfit in the office. After that, you can change into your jeans at home.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Solid update. Lovely graphics and animations.

My concerns are :

- Better proof-reading. Not sure if you can run the text through Word or anything but there's a notable amount of spell-checking errors. Working on this along making it better (more descriptive) can greatly enhance the experience.

- Anna is a little odd at times. Sometimes incredibly shy, sometimes incredibly sexy... it's a bit off-putting. The last scene with Ash basically went as "let him rub against you from behind" to blowjob/bareback sex/facial.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes