stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The main character is all over the place. In one moment she's shy, the next she's a confident tease, then she's submissive, a little later she's acting dominant... That horny head trauma is becoming a full blown schizophrenia.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Grrrr... fucking MEGA! After downloading the first broken version I now have exceeded my MEGA quota at 71% of the fixed version. Why do we use that shitty download site?

Thanks @Krull for the CG link, but is this the fixed version or the broken one?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Thanks Pepé, but let me asked the same question. Is this derived from the fixed version or the one that was first released?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
did my thingy...
Anna Exciting Affection v0.5 Skunked (520MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
|
404 on nopy dl

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Played the first version from a previous save and I didn't find any obvious bugs, What bugs are there?
Also is the compressed ver the fixed one?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
for sure gonna need a skip function for animated scenes/text you've already seen if this game is supposed to have any replayabillity at all.
Nice game though I would prefer "secret" scenes not to be secret if they have an effect on the actual story. From what I gathered of what people said they might?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Finally the first fuck scene with another boy! I hope that from now on she will be always to fuck other people (also groupsex and gangbang)...
Now she has "unlocked" the fuck scenes :)

M

MantisK

Still hard to remember every turn on the maps, but relatively smooth play. One hick-up, not sure if game related, but it just shut off in the sky bar, luckily I save each morning. (I was told someone discovered how to save during scene [when not on sprite map], but unsure which engine they used)
I just always want more. I want to be able to go to locations on my time, but understand the construct of such devices would be near impossible.
Still, like the progress, and decent animations.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Does anyone have the save at the end of version 0.4.1?

my're with BUG ...

please?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes