Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I was uploading the CG too as well, Krull won this time :V ... anyway for those that just want to see what happen on this update heres the CG with less Size on Mega

CG:

Reactions: Krull and Mark17

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
wonder what happens woth the story and content if you hit all the non sexuals choices and avoid side stuff like the old dude hidden quest

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
So the new scenes were Andrew's roommate fucking Anna, the doctor making Anna masturbate, Jeremy's partner spanking and eating her out and just foot fetish with Timothy. Nice! Can't wait for the next version
I started a New Game and somehow missed Jeremy's spanking and partner's eating her out, which is weird because both seem to be unmissable.
Playing again using the included savedata (File 20) that starts at the last scene from previous update, I got both scenes automatically.

May be a bug because I always chose the corruption / submissive option, and yet It wasn't enough.

The update was great BTW. For my personal tastes, I'd have preferred slightly different scenes. I want Anna to put more resistance. For example in the Jeremy's partner scene, It'd liked it better with more progression, first losing the skirt and then reluctantly losing the panties, after player's choice. Minor and very personal tweaks, anyway.

It is definitely filling the void left by LotV. I love it.

Last edited:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Deepsleep should create an room for us see the previous scenes, just like gates the opening and Agent Alona

Reactions: AdultKing

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I want Timothy to impregnate Anna.
lol, not sure about impregnate, but since he seems like the only decent male in the game, I think Anna should give him the night of his life so he at least gets to have sex once in his life.

Reactions: Mark17

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I started a New Game and somehow missed Jeremy's spanking and partner's eating her out, which is weird because both seem to be unmissable.
Playing again using the included savedata (File 20) that starts at the last scene from previous update, I got both scenes automatically.

May be a bug because I always chose the corruption / submissive option, and yet It wasn't enough.

The update was great BTW. For my personal tastes, I'd have preferred slightly different scenes. I want Anna to put more resistance. For example in the Jeremy's partner scene, It'd liked it better with more progression, first losing the skirt and then reluctantly losing the panties, after player's choice. Minor and very personal tweaks, anyway.

It is definitely filling the void left by LotV. I love it.
I kept doing the corruption option and kept following the journal. You have 3 missions in journal. Follow it and you should get that scene. And did you go to the store to buy the sweets and meet the old man? And go to the bar and help the drunkie?

Last edited:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
lol, not sure about impregnate, but since he seems like the only decent male in the game, I think Anna should give him the night of his life so he at least gets to have sex once in his life.
All man in this game wanna rape him, and sometimes you can't avoid it like when Liam eat Anna pussy or the spank

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
I kept doing the corruption option and kept following the journal. You have 3 missions in journal. Follow it and you should get that scene. And did you go to the store to buy the sweets and meet the old man? And go to the bar and help the drunkie?
Yep. All. Worked perfectly using the savefile. But it didn't when I started from the beginning. It's as if some switch is not properly turned on.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes