markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
anyone got the version with the fix?i just reached timothy and i dont want to go on on a problematic save

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
v0.5 fixed
There was a little mistake in switches for v0.5 as it didn't progress the submissive road after Anna allowing everything to Jeremy, but it's corrected and fixed version is uploaded.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
really this game was cool until the main's retarded friend decided to get to the point i actually want to see anna murder her

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
v0.5 fixed
There was a little mistake in switches for v0.5 as it didn't progress the submissive road after Anna allowing everything to Jeremy, but it's corrected and fixed version is uploaded.
sweet fuckety fuck thanks bro.you saved my playthrough probably.i save from the old 0.5 will work fine right?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Played for about an hour or so and this game has some really beautiful CGs, but female protagonist is definitely not for me on these kind of games. Since I didn't play enough, is it possible not to have sex with any male (except the boyfriend) and seek the sister or the other females for a good time?

Let me know if we can dump the boyfriend too. I don't even want to have a 3-way with a guy in it.

Reactions: marc90

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
Played for about an hour or so and this game has some really beautiful CGs, but female protagonist is definitely not for me on these kind of games. Since I didn't play enough, is it possible not to have sex with any male (except the boyfriend) and seek the sister or the other females for a good time?

Let me know if we can dump the boyfriend too. I don't even want to have a 3-way with a guy in it.
you get to give one of the guys oral that is about it

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can we have sex with the sister and other females?
nothing as of yet.....I hope there is something planned at some point.That chick at the clothing store appears to really want anna.would be ashame if she doesnt get what she wants at some point:p

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Yea but doctor is not into the hospital actualy..
Not sure which part you're on with hospital visits, but if it's the exam on thursday, you have to go to your office job first, then you will call Andrew to go with you to the hospital and you'll see the doctor.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I feel like the game is heading in the right direction, but those pay walls for the different releases are ridiculous. Is this the version with the extra stuff ? as in, the actual game as it should be..

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes