Sep 24, 2018
Is there a guide? The last two updates I don't have enough depravity to unlock all the scenes (hospital+red light district) and I'm not sure what I did wrong.

Jakulani

Jul 20, 2021
Can someone help me at this quest i don't know if it's a bug or something but whenever i go at the entrance of dilan's place it will
just go back to the title of the game
Screenshot_2021-08-20-03-38-09-79_8a1f223bdcf913d332335011f4d8d52f.jpg Screenshot_2021-08-20-03-38-02-89.jpg

Last edited:

Viper@23

Aug 14, 2021
40 corruption points are possible. I was able to get them on the full corruption path with Jeremy alive and going with the male doctor.
Do we have to play the rpg version of chapter 1 to get those jeremy points.well i did play the unofficial renpy version

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Do we have to play the rpg version of chapter 1 to get those jeremy points.well i did play the unofficial renpy version
You don't need to play Chapter 1 to get the 40 corruption points in Chapter 2. All you have to is to pick the right choices for Anna in Chapter 2.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

ExZoss

Apr 20, 2017
Does NOT interacting with the hobo make Anna lose corruption points ?
I really find the scenes with him disgusting so I avoid it but I want her the sluttiest possible tho

Reactions: pleaseletme

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
33-6 fitz 36.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update for the next release.
So far I have done more than half of the renders I need for the next release and I'm very happy with the progress. Awake has already started adding them to the game so there are no delays. The scene list still stands as I wrote in the previous update. Fitzgerald, Earl, Contract closing, Bar and a couple of characters we haven't seen since Chapter 1.
All I can say is that circle is getting tighter around Sergey and Anna is between all that. You will have more choices to develop the story and some might not be so obvious. Bar on the other hand will have a turning point in this update and you will have an option to go in two very different directions, I think that it will be very interesting.
At the moment I'm planning to release the update in the first half of September and so far it seems that we're on track.
Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep

--------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1365925

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update for the next release.
So far I have done more than half of the renders I need for the next release and I'm very happy with the progress. Awake has already started adding them to the game so there are no delays. The scene list still stands as I wrote in the previous update. Fitzgerald, Earl, Contract closing, Bar and a couple of characters we haven't seen since Chapter 1.
All I can say is that circle is getting tighter around Sergey and Anna is between all that. You will have more choices to develop the story and some might not be so obvious. Bar on the other hand will have a turning point in this update and you will have an option to go in two very different directions, I think that it will be very interesting.
At the moment I'm planning to release the update in the first half of September and so far it seems that we're on track.
Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep

--------
Thank you Mr. Sorrow85 4 sharing the news with us.
Thank You. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

Operoia

May 29, 2019
I just can't go to the Red Light District, I managed to go once now I don't know if I don't remember where it is or if it's a bug

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm regarding the preview pic of the weekly update i wonder who the guy is beside fitzgerald. cause i remember his brother being older and more bald headed.:unsure: what i noticed is that Deep really likes to give old men more or less full hear and never a too old looking body. i mean sure you can see a bit which shows he tries to but nearly no guy is really up to his age body wise, especially alfred :LOL: but hey its a game and maybe Deeps just wants it this way but scene list looks interesting and i am happy they have no issues and development runs fluid (y)

Reactions: alex78666

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a guide? The last two updates I don't have enough depravity to unlock all the scenes (hospital+red light district) and I'm not sure what I did wrong.
sadly no guide bascially there are a few choices at the begining that should give you some massive corruption like 10 and 4. Bascially just play the game and check each choice to see if it gives you corruption.

Reactions: LurkyMcLurkFace

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
guides are so boring bro, i prefer playing it from a "dont know whats going to happen next" perspective, dunno its just my way

Ghaling

Oct 5, 2018
You don't need to play Chapter 1 to get the 40 corruption points in Chapter 2. All you have to is to pick the right choices for Anna in Chapter 2.

where i go after visit jeremy places? my task is empty but i cannot sleep "have same stuff To do" but, i donk know what again to do. only downtown,home,shop and industrial area can i visit

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Bar on the other hand will have a turning point in this update and you will have an option to go in two very different directions, I think that it will be very interesting.
Hmm.. Any guesses? What's the different directions?

Reactions: alex78666
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes