Ghaling

Oct 5, 2018
Then you didn't pick the choices with the highest corruption points.
i have 40more point corruption. but im stuck after visit jeremy house at evening. can't sleep,have stuff to do. but I can't find any journal update, amd can't find anything can be click

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have 40more point corruption. but im stuck after visit jeremy house at evening. can't sleep,have stuff to do. but I can't find any journal update, amd can't find anything can be click
Did you cheat via console or use an old save before the bug fixed version was shared?

After the Jeremy scene (where he show her the outfit she should wear) you have to buy a drink for Benjamin. Try to go to the shopping area and see if you have the "shop" option available on the bottom left side.

Ghaling

Oct 5, 2018
Did you cheat via console or use an old save before the bug fixed version was shared?

After the Jeremy scene (where he show her the outfit she should wear) you have to buy a drink for Benjamin. Try to go to the shopping area and see if you have the "shop" option available on the bottom left side.
I don't choose the option for 1 room with hobo

TimywhOO11

Aug 28, 2021
Guys I need a help..I'm a newbie here..I'm still getting to understand the game..my corruption level of chapter 2 is 15..I need to get more..what are the tricks I can use?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Guys I need a help..I'm a newbie here..I'm still getting to understand the game..my corruption level of chapter 2 is 15..I need to get more..what are the tricks I can use?

Find corruption points and edit it.
(But use at own risk)

Edit:
" AnnaCorruption (xx)"

Reactions: lyx0730

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
How i can get 40 points of corruption but without cheat before the scene with John in the Hospital ? what i mean is what are the choices you have to make to reach that point... Sorry for ask but i just can't reach that & there is no walkthrough or something like that this game is a maze

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
How i can get 40 points of corruption but without cheat before the scene with John in the Hospital ? what i mean is what are the choices you have to make to reach that point... Sorry for ask but i just can't reach that & there is no walkthrough or something like that this game is a maze
It is not that complicated (and this game is a far cry from a maze). For max corruption, one has to pick the most lewd option at all times, for instance when asked about former sexual relations with characters , your choice should always be affirmative (yes you fucked Jeremy. Timothy, John,...), present moment sexual activity always yes (you will play doctor with doctors, do it with John, Tim, Ben), etc. Since this is renpy, one can try out options, see corruption points awarded, or not, roll back and get the option with different choice. Best of luck!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: diegao

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Very good game, it's a pity that it ends so quickly, I can't wait for the next update

It is recommended to delete your old saves when you change version, I had this problem and after deleting all the saves the game worked without any problem

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes