Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I'd like to agree with you on that statement, but this game's proportion of young, handsome and nice dudes to old, out of shape and of scummy personality is highly skewed towards the latter.

So if one is more inclined towards more romantic, less abusive paths, it gives a person somewhat lacking experience.
This isn't a 'romance-style' game.
You're aware of that, right?
It's got more of an 'inner-slut', corruption-type vibe to it and I think that's what you'll find most people who follow this want to see.
You can agree to it, or reject it. Nothing's 'forced' as far as I'm aware.
If it's romance you're looking for, I'd say try elsewhere, mate.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Damn. You know that you as the player pick who she bangs right? So if you're making her the so called "village bicycle", that's on you, bud.
No we don't have options when all the guys who are in the forced fuck scenes ugly and disgusting. Yeah I am calling it forced since the events that led to it are stupid. Like that hobo fell down and voila a dick pops out and man.... Anna, the rich beauty of the town (who apparently fucked with rich mafias in a luxury yacht) becomes horny like bro? I wish the dev had added an option "smack his bitch ass ugly balls" damn I would have become a patreon just for that. :ROFLMAO:

And its not that I have something against old or ugly fucks. For eg, the vibes between Anna and her neighbour and also Timothy was growing pretty good. There was some kind of romantic'ism in either of them specially Timothy who helped her out so much but poor mf had to use his hands in the previous update with no puzzie.

snoopy04600

Jul 16, 2018
I am following the discussion about old and ugly men vs. smart boys over the past few hours and I realize that it is not healthy for you guys to have both hands on the keyboard for so long. The waiting time for the update and the excess blood in the brain are not good for you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
This isn't a 'romance-style' game.
Yes. I know. It's just I don't find morbidly obese, homeless, or old dudes in their 80's aesthetically pleasing.
To elaborate:
I'm not against abuse of power and foul play to get from our protagonist whatever we desire and ending with Anna's blood permanently diluted with booze and warp dust fumes.
I just much prefer it be done not by Jeremy for example, but her company's next boss. Or I find scenes with John better looking than with Alfred. Simply less hideousness.

... it is not healthy for you guys to have both hands on the keyboard for so long ...
It would be excess glue and paint in my case. Those Guardsmen won't add themselves. :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
so have got this feeling for quite some time. Anna face looks a lot like victoria Secrets's Miranda kerr ! Am I alone thinking that?
Yes. I know. It's just I don't find morbidly obese, homeless, or old dudes in their 80's aesthetically pleasing.
To elaborate:
I'm not against abuse of power and foul play to get from our protagonist whatever we desire and ending with Anna's blood permanently diluted with booze and warp dust fumes.
I just much prefer it be done not by Jeremy for example, but her company's next boss. Or I find scenes with John better looking than with Alfred. Simply less hideousness.

It would be excess glue and paint in my case. Those Guardsmen won't add themselves. :)
you sir, I have to admit, make valid points, and that's why I killed Jeremy. I'd kill Alfred if the option was there if he ever tried to force anything on Anna, but as he hasn't I have a soft spot for the old guy. Now as long as there isn't any scenes where no matter which route you choose it forces Anna to eat some nasty unclean ass then I'll keep on playing.

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123 and loloby

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
That's what some of us want
Quality of the game was good in v1, but in v2 it seems like Anna is going to become another village bicycle which each and every ugly guy in the game is going to bang, first that fat man who probably smells like shit even by looking at his face, and now even a hobo.

Reactions: loloby

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
deepsleep delayed Anna until dreams of desire definitive edition?man this is gonna be troublesome

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes