paladitj42

Jun 19, 2018

Hello, dear Patrons!
This is the early release of Chapter 2 v0.6 - Rising the bar
Yes, we decided to change the version counting a bit :)
PC: Mega, Google
MAC: Mega, Google
We have finally finished working on the v0.6 release of Chapter 2 and it's called Rising the bar.

Old save files should work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update as you might miss Earl's scene.

You can also download the save file
here.

In this update, there is a separate path that started in the previous version and now you can also play the path where Anna betrays Sergey and plays by Earl's book. Fitzgerald is also making his comeback and he's not alone. Extended bar scene that consists of more than 200 renders. Now you can choose what will Annas fate will be there. More fun stuff to come. Ashley is also back in this update, not In person though, but in his element nevertheless. Anna will also have to close the deal that she started. We couldn't include Jeremy's scene as it would take too much time, but there is a hint that will happen next at the end of the update :)

Added: Almost 400 New Renders and 11 New Animations, 2 new bar locations, and more.
Changed: Corruption improvement, Anna doesn't need to have Jeremy alive to get some options.
Fixed: Minor logic, bug fixes, Typo fixes
Still, a lot of things are planned in the future and might change both functionally and design-wise. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through without major bugs and get all of the scenes.

Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through multiple times to get to see everything. There will also be more or fewer choices depending on your previous path. You can also miss some scenes as not everything is mentioned in the journal, so read dialogues :)

Collectibles are images of Anna and other characters out of the game in different settings. They can be in different places at different times of the day. So far there are eight, and more to come.
-------------------------
Final scene list:
The scene with Earl and Sergey, Fitz and a stranger, Michael, extended Bar's scene with two outcomes, Home and Contract closing.

If you find any bugs, please send the info to me through discord, mail, or patreon mail.
If you want to skip unseen text: go in settings and click: skip unseen text and then during the game press ctrl:
If you want to hide the dialogue box press the middle mouse button or H.
You can find Chapter 1 .

Sincerely yours,

Deep

--------

I downloaded it but why can't I go to Sergey's place where we find Earl when I chose the path where JEREMY is alive?
I click on Sergey's place and it says "That's sergey's place" that's it. I t won't go in.
I started from scratch and built up and still the new update won't start.
I downloaded the save and it works with that though.
But it says 'No Jeremy'
Can someone give me a save where Jeremy is alive and this update is working?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
How do you unlock the dialogue where Emily almost kiss David while smoking outside the bar? I've tried different outcomes but she always re-enter without seeing the scene.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I know we're on a pirate forum but I may ask:
If you like the game: give a positive reaction to the first post.
If you can support , please do so.

-----

No Android version?
Android Port Requests Try this one

Edit: Sorry I missed Androind link:

Edit2: From Patreon

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
earl isn't even good cop. he unprofessional. Earl arested Anna without proof withou any kind of shit whow yoused in while arresting. he arrased her as well. He don't deserv our help. Earl need to die badly like he deserve too die like a scum he is.

By the way Earl accuesed Anna to kill her boyyfriend. He is on drugs?

• Haha
Reactions: Gisgo and makcim334

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Do you want Earl and Anna to get their hair done and talk about fashion? :cool: (do you know what spell check is?):giggle:
I knwo understood what I talking about. From my point of view Earl is carrutped who thing all guild without expressed otherviews. Earl need to die like dushebug he is. I don't need word chek for someone like him. Earl must diee and need to be fired cause he don't have a right to arrest her.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.6] [DeepSleep] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,28 GB / 334 MB - anna_ea_ch2_0.6_rising_the_bar_PC-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,27 GB / 300 MB - anna_ea_ch2_0.6_rising_the_bar_MAC-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

MXMCTR

Jun 3, 2018
I think there was an error here, they updated the VN links with the old version. And the old version links is still out of date.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
So I am at the bit where you have to go to Sergey's warehouse to meet Earle. But when I click on Sergey's place in the industrial district it does nothing. It is the only "quest" in my journal and is directly after Alfred in the public toilets. Any ideas?
Did you get a call from Earl as Anna leaves the restrooms?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
The journal says to go to Dillion's or Go to Timothys for some fun, but when I click on those places it tells me Timothy is not at home and It just says this is dillion's place. Thursday. I have tried every other location and nothing happens. Help.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
In mine even if I resume playing from the last save I didin't see other quest after using the dildo in bedroom I'm stuck wih no quest into jurnal.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes