sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Since in my version Anna was invisible alot (yes i know i could've patched it or something) i just hope after all the patreon support that DeepSleep stops with this RPGM nonsense and converts the current game into Ren'py and continues with it.. his church short showed that he is capable and it was awesome!

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The scene with the old neighbor was the first event that gets me going in this game, even if it was rather predictable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I agree that the blowjobs are becoming way too much.
I have an old save, where I made the non-slutty choices and wanted to see if that changes the game (or just skips scenes as usual), but since I'm not interested in most of the characters and events, the game is a real drag. Has anyone tried playing differently? Is there real branching?

Anyways, I'd support the guy for a month or two, he deserves it. Month, month and a half per update is also a very good pace. Kudos.

Reactions: sinceret69

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
WAIT i have to play this all over again, from the beggining?!!!

Ah damn.

Any saved games to where we ended up last version?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Does one of you have a backup file from the 3 routes?
1: The slutty route where you choose Tommy
2: The slutty route where you choose the secretary but refuse the boss
3: A pure route.
In all 3 routes please get the hidden quest!
I actually had the 3 routes myself, but I accidentally deleted mine and I have no desire to do all 3 routes again! ; (
If it has one, I would be really grateful! :)

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
Does one of you have a backup file from the 3 routes?
1: The slutty route where you choose Tommy
2: The slutty route where you choose the secretary but refuse the boss
3: A pure route.
In all 3 routes please get the hidden quest!
I actually had the 3 routes myself, but I accidentally deleted mine and I have no desire to do all 3 routes again! ; (
If it has one, I would be really grateful! :)
Which hidden quest?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
She does suck alot of dick doesnt she :) however have anyone been able to get the secret scene for this version, if so can you please make a step by step walkthrough on how to get it?

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
The scene with the old neighbor was the first event that gets me going in this game, even if it was rather predictable.
And I agree that the blowjobs are becoming way too much.
I have an old save, where I made the non-slutty choices and wanted to see if that changes the game (or just skips scenes as usual), but since I'm not interested in most of the characters and events, the game is a real drag. Has anyone tried playing differently? Is there real branching?

Anyways, I'd support the guy for a month or two, he deserves it. Month, month and a half per update is also a very good pace. Kudos.
I agree... sometimes it's illogical (Black dude not sticking it in right away, nice old neighbour all of a sudden goes horny exploitative sexbot, Boss not going all the way with her and overall... all the pullouts! If i were a guy fucking her i would fill her up good!) and should be way more hardcore and damaging to her psyche/make her more lsutty faster but i think DS doesn't want that and tries to go the slow and teasing way.... that's why we have mostly blowjobs in this update. But overall .. all this is fine because people will lose interest if Anna gets banged to filled completion by everyone she meets.

Right now i'm excited for the next update and i'm not sure if i would be as much if the formentioned happened already in this update.

Spot123

May 19, 2017
Yeah someone should, if willing ofc, make a walktrough or at least for the secret events. That would be great

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
...but i think DS doesn't want that and tries to go the slow and teasing way.... that's why we have mostly blowjobs in this update. But overall .. all this is fine because people will lose interest if Anna gets banged to filled completion by everyone she meets.
That's what most of the developers do. The problem is that most of them don't do it well. It's one thing to have a slow build up, where the female character is gradually eased up into the relationship. And another thing when the character is submitting to everything that gets thrown at her, but since the patrons need to stay for longer, she has to climb the usual "handjob, titjob, blowjob, etc..." ladder.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
That's what most of the developers do. The problem is that most of them don't do it well. It's one thing to have a slow build up, where the female character is gradually eased up into the relationship. And another thing when the character is submitting to everything that gets thrown at her, but since the patrons need to stay for longer, she has to climb the usual "handjob, titjob, blowjob, etc..." ladder.
I guess that's why i like Elena's life so much... the way Nickfifa sets up the scenes and teases with kinky stuff (atleast for me.. all that panties stuff and making her horny in public and she has to hide it is rrrrr) .. of course it's 0.12 there and she took a couple of dicks deep already but that just means there are big things coming for Anna.... quite literally ;)

Reactions: Attatta
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes