Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
is there a way to get Michael to get a bj, I got hand/tit job? Also, after Jim suggests talking to him Monday after work, and you wonder about Robert, was there anything more in that path?

KP5K

Dec 7, 2017
After Anna changes into her apron to make the dinner the character is invisible and cannot move.
This happened also at the beach but I could move so I as able to reach the checkpoint with more or less trouble...
Used the mouse and was able to reach the kitchen!

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Great game! But I found a glitchie bitchie at the beach. When Anna changes into her bikini, her character disappears. You can move her around, but you can't see her. I was lucky enough to hit the shining spot at the bar while invisible to continue the game. Just thought I would let everyone know. No other problems to speak of at this time.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017

Hello Dev!
so lucky Alfred!:rolleyes: in this update the animation is the so-called;)

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I found another glitch. Anna's character disappears after seeing Sergey. When she puts her apron on at home to make dinner, she disappears, and there's no way to overcome it.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
On my journal, my first quest is to go join Timothy at the LAN party but when i go there it says "wait for him to call", where am i supposed to go and do what?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes