Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
So, I finally got to playing the latest version of the VN but ran into two bugs:
- If Ben helps Anna at the police station and she later meets him, trying to refuse his sexual advances results in an exception since the labvel 'industrialStreet' has not been defined.
- On the Jeremy=Dead path Jeremy suddenly is alive again (scene at his home with Anna being surprised by Madison's presence). This only seems to happen when you try a lesbian playthrough with the unavoidable idiot boyfriend as the only male relationship.
Your problem is you're playing a route, that the vast majority of people never play. So the chances of bugs being discovered on such a playthrough is much much less. For instance, it's very unlikely that the Devs would check out such a route in advance. Because at least 99% of the people who play the game, don't play it that way. I mean in real life, I'm a bisexual woman and I obviously love the lesbian content, and I'm very supportive of lesbian content in the game and advocate it a lot on Patreon and the Dev's Discord channel. But I don't play only lesbian content on any of my playthroughs, and I think very few of the women who play the game, play only lesbian content.

So what you really need to do, is report this on the Dev's Discord Channel, because I know for a fact that Deep and Awake don't visit F95 very often. So the chances of either of them seeing your comment is negligible

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
Your problem is you're playing a route, that the vast majority of people never play.
So what you really need to do, is report this on the Dev's Discord Channel, because I know for a fact that Deep and Awake don't visit F95 very often. So the chances of either of them seeing your comment is negligible
Well, I like to experiment with multiple ways to play a game and wanted to see, how lezzy the game could get given its hetero focus. What I saw led me to the same conclusion.
As for the dev's presence: Thanks for the info.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well, I like to experiment with multiple ways to play a game and wanted to see, how lezzy the game could get given its hetero focus. What I saw led me to the same conclusion.
As for the dev's presence: Thanks for the info.
I thought about maybe having a playthrough like that. But in the end decided against it. Although I do have one, which is aimed at the possibility of her ultimately ending up with a girl. Because I think Emily may be one of the characters that the Devs are going to allow her to end up with.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Where are the different between the Sandbox & VN Version?
The sandbox version has a point and click map, which requires you to find the locations, where the various scenes occur. Whereas, in the VN version you go to those locations automatically. Also in the VN version some repetitive scenes are omitted. I prefer the sandbox version, because I like knowing whereabouts in the city the various scenes are taking place. And I quite enjoy hunting around on maps for locations, but a lot of people find that kind of thing tedious, which is why we have the VN version.

The big problem with the VN version, is you have wait for several weeks after the sandbox version is released, before you can get to play it. Which means if you visit this forum, you're going to see a lot of spoilers, from people who played the sandbox version.

Reactions: tata19

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Just navigation i think, limited freedom of movement of character around places and map. Pointless extra clicking if you ask me and many others.
pointless extra clicking - if you argue like that the never play rpgmaker stuff

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
pointless extra clicking - if you argue like that the never play rpgmaker stuff
Thanks for the nonsensical input but that's my opinion and prefrence of VN but I'll play whatever I want including RPGM, which often can be a really tedious chore to play sometimes. The navigation is limited to a handful places so it's pointless extra clicking compared to the VN. As someone above pointed out, the VN lacks navigation images so the sandbox gives a better overview of whereabouts.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
July Wallpapers (Just need the Hero) ;)
as sry was member for july... forgot to post maybe cause i never used to did this before >.< but there was nothing more for july pretty silent maybe cause deep was on holidays for a few weeks.

but i can tell you the wallpaper pic is anna spreading her legs lying on a couch in side perspective with stockings on. hot pose but you don't see much so dw ^^

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
2022 july wallpaper 1.jpg

Hello, dear elite Patrons!

Here are the wallpapers for July!

I'm still using the idea of making similar wallpapers but with different poses. One with some teasing and another revealing a bit more.

2022 july wallpaper 2.jpg

This time Anna is having fun alone, but we all know that sometimes she needs a little help too :) I bet that you would love to be the one helping her :)

I hope you like them.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

--------

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes