greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...promiscuous and gives it up too easily.
It's sad that in 2017 (almost 2018) we still have the double standard, that males that find it easy to get laid and who do so as regularly as they want are thought of as something positive, but females that have the same behavioural traits are thought of as something negative.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

mor joc

Nov 15, 2017
Looks like I didn't miss much then. Only the towel event. Thanks for the info. Now I am gonna replay that bit again.

lemartes

Nov 12, 2016
a quick question, is there really any different content if we support the secretery lady instead of the IT dude?

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Looking at the decrypted pictures it looks like I missed only one scene, the one with Diane fingering Anna. Is it because I helped Timothy when she was making fun of him and does that mean that if I want to get this scene, I have to miss all of Timothy's path ?

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Looking at the decrypted pictures it looks like I missed only one scene, the one with Diane fingering Anna. Is it because I helped Timothy when she was making fun of him and does that mean that if I want to get this scene, I have to miss all of Timothy's path ?
to have something with Diane you need to refuse anything with Jeremy and not with Timothy

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Oh. I would never have guessed it. Thanks.
So I'll have to miss some of Jeremy's scenes to get Diane's then. No way to have all the scenes at once ?
No, you can not have the scenes with Diane and Jeremy at the same time, Deep said he did it for those people who do not like Jeremy to have another option (you have to refuse the options with Jeremy when he's with the partners in the office together)

Reactions: Naxus

sky

Aug 5, 2016
well, then I think you have to help him every time the option comes up, it's twice if I'm remembering correctly
I tried one older save but I still dont know how to trigger that scene, do you have a save before that scene maybe?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes