Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I tried one older save but I still dont know how to trigger that scene, do you have a save before that scene maybe?
Are you talking about the scene in LAN party or when Anna is drunk and Timothy invites her to his house? if it's LAN party you need to tell the truth to the boyfriend before you go to the party

215303j

It's sad that in 2017 (almost 2018) we still have the double standard, that males that find it easy to get laid and who do so as regularly as they want are thought of as something positive, but females that have the same behavioural traits are thought of as something negative.
Both of males are females are sluts in my opinion.
But that's probably a better discussion topic in the general forum.
And it doesn't mean that being a slut can't be fun in a game.

I have not yet played to the end, but so far, I like the "pure" root.

sky

Aug 5, 2016
Are you talking about the scene in LAN party or when Anna is drunk and Timothy invites her to his house? if it's LAN party you need to tell the truth to the boyfriend before you go to the party
About LAN party, I told the truth to him but Anna just leaves the party after playing games with them.

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
i want jeremys friend fucks anna before him. and he watches them. anna notice that but cant do nothing. i actually hate boss scenes. it is disgusting. scenes with sergey is awesome.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
like how we can just see all images and the video animations from the data folder. He's getting good at the videos eager to see more of them much more alive and believable than 2D static images.

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Weekly update
1.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!
Work on the next update is already started, and I have already set up some scenes and wrote most of the scene-plot that I would like to include. There is quite a lot of them planned. One of the main scenes will be Yacht for Sergey's party. I would want to do a separate location for it so that it will be interesting. As for other scenes, then there will be a Bar (Let's see what Anna has to do to get that password as well as documents from safe, that is going to be locked). Office and Timothy, Photographers scene is planned to continue, something interesting with Ashley as well as Alfred (Anna wasn't that drunk to forget what happened). Here is some tease and a random picture of Anna in park.
photo studio with kayla.jpg white anna in garden 2.jpg
I want to thank you for your support. It keeps me going, improving my work and it looks like I will be able to quit my job soon and work on game full time.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes