sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, what exactly are you supposed to do after the night at the bar where you first get "hired" to the stripclub section? I don't have anything in journal, but nothing's interactible at home.
I'm still wondering about this, anyone know?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I think you forgot new home and went to old(previous) home. You should go to Anna's new home. There are a few buildings below Anna's old house. It's there.
Oh shit, you're right! Totally forgot she wasn't staying with her fiance at this point.

Thank you :)

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Hi... i just play Anna Exciting Affection v0.7 until she have sex with alfred (The Old Men) that night after dinner and the next morning she woke up and browsing around all area it seem nothing and i cant go anyway after that .... any clue or have a problem and or i will stuck forever ...anybody can help? :)

Last edited:

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Hi... i just play Anna Exciting Affection v0.7 until she have sex with alfred (The Old Men) that night after dinner and the next morning she woke up and browsing around all area it seem nothing and i cant go anyway after that .... any clue or have a problem and or i will stuck forever ...anybody can help? :)
press esc-journal and look what u have there..

and tell me for the first scene with Alfred (in the store), how to get it ?

Sep 30, 2017
press esc-journal and look what u have there..

and tell me for the first scene with Alfred (in the store), how to get it ?
one day when anna will be asked to go to the hospital for checkup with andrew... she will say "lets buy some chocolates before going to the hospital "

then you need to go the grocery store beside her old house.

Reactions: DimitarM12

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Amazing work, I'm really hooked with the story and characters. For some reason I really like the Anna and Timothy interactions. Hoping he gets more action from Anna in the future.

Reactions: sevensham
Sep 30, 2017
I really wish DEEP SLEEP introduces a few scenes where Ashley forces Anna to start filming sex on cam & uploading them on websites for money(where Anna gets her share).... something like this was supposed to happen.... isnt it ??

or a gangbang CREAMPIE with sergey or her boss (but not on her face definitely)..... Any ideas fellow members ??

Last edited:

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
I really wish DEEP SLEEP introduces a few scenes where Ashley to force Anna to start filming sex on cam & uploading them on websites for money(where Anna gets her share).... something like this was supposed to happen.... isnt it ??

or a gangbang CREAMPIE with sergey or her boss (but not on her face definitely)..... Any ideas fellow members ??
or photoshoot with male model, both naked where she is holding his dick. :) sry bad eng

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes