JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Anyone knows any other game similar to this? With good story and good CGI/animation? Other than Lily of the valley of course. :)
it's a little different in a sense that it's not ntr, but it's pretty good. Female MC, 3dcg and t's more light/funny. Animations start on day 2 if I'm not mistaken.
has pretty much every fetish and does it well. Female MC, 2dcg and it's a renpy game which means no pointless walking from place to place, no animation though.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Anyone knows any other game similar to this? With good story and good CGI/animation? Other than Lily of the valley of course. :)
Also "The adventurous couple v1.0" and "Angelica's temptation 0.2", they are both present in this forum, however these games are at the beginning, i'm following them for the updates!

Reactions: c4cuckold

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I like so much NTR games too!!
My top 10 of NTR and cheating games:
1. Anna Exciting Affection (good history, beautiful CG, Dev inform status and fast update)
2. (I love so much this game but very slow update).
3. (in official blog confirmed a new game in 2018)

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
it's a little different in a sense that it's not ntr, but it's pretty good. Female MC, 3dcg and t's more light/funny. Animations start on day 2 if I'm not mistaken.
has pretty much every fetish and does it well. Female MC, 2dcg and it's a renpy game which means no pointless walking from place to place, no animation though.
Thanks so much! Good girl gone bads artwork looks a little flimsy, but good rating, must be good. Gotta play them soon!!

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Also "The adventurous couple v1.0" and "Angelica's temptation 0.2", they are both present in this forum, however these games are at the beginning, i'm following them for the updates!
Yeah these look good. Played a bit of adventurous couple, the game has potential but not impressive at this stage. Angelica's temptation looks promising though :)

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
I like so much NTR games too!!
My top 10 of NTR and cheating games:
1. Anna Exciting Affection (good history, beautiful CG, Dev inform status and fast update)
2. (I love so much this game but very slow update).
3. (in official blog confirmed a new game in 2018)
That is one hell of a comprehensive list mate! Very helpful! Gotta play them all!

Love NTR! fetishes are so strange and if not common people find it difficult to relate to! I see a lot of people on this forum are against NTR but into incest as a fetish.. I however despise incest but NTR is my thing! Totally non judgemental though, whatever floats one bot :D

Reactions: chris18

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Saving Chloe is released, a final game in Elsaverse, you can find it here
I recommended on playing it with high knowledge that many of you will like it.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks so much! Good girl gone bads artwork looks a little flimsy, but good rating, must be good. Gotta play them soon!!
Those two and Coceter Chronicles are probably the three best female protag games by a large margain just because they are a few of the handful that aren't russian engrish gibberish and actually have some semblence of plot and story development.

Reactions: c4cuckold

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Saving Chloe is released, a final game in Elsaverse, you can find it here
I recommended on playing it with high knowledge that many of you will like it.
Add this link: to your post. To help people find it.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Add this link: to your post. To help people find it.
Yeah, I know this website has the link to the game but I want people to see that they have a patreon, so if somebody have a spare of money can support them. They release their games to all for free as soon as the game is done, so in my opinion there is no reason to use this website, in addition I want more patreons for them because I really enjoy the work they do.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Yeah, I know this website has the link to the game but I want people to see that they have a patreon, so if somebody have a spare of money can support them. They release their games to all for free as soon as the game is done, so in my opinion there is no reason to use this website, in addition I want more patreons for them because I really enjoy the work they do.
Every game's thread has the dev's patreon, though. Anyway, waiting for @Krull to return so I can change my signature to suggest Saving Chloe on every comment. That game is so good.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes