mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, i think i meantioned this before (in other places). Most games lack the "pillow talk" after a sex scene which not necessarely means that the 2 participants have to talk... a monologue and train of thoughts of the MC is enough. It goes so far that sex happend and that's it.. no fluids spilled, no mess made, no talk about it.. just in-out-cum-done. This not only lacks realism but also depth and one could just aswell just look at some pictures elsewhere.. no need for a game.

Anna seems to enjoy her sexual development and herself in the scenes but we don't know what especially she enjoyed. Did she love it deep? To be stretched? Was something new for her? Did she wish he came inside? Stuff like that. That's where that "pillow talk" monologue comes in with her reflecting on what happend, bring out her kinks and fetishes and in the end more depth to her character.
Agreed 100% more games need to do this and Good Girl Gone Bad does that better than anything. It would really help flesh out Anna the same way it does Ashley in that game. Take the very first time she cheats on her boyfriend with his roommate. A scene that night or even during the day at her job after it happened of her thinking about it would have been great. Why didn't she resist him? Did she enjoy it? Maybe she's submissive and liked being taken like that and not being in control. I don't know, but her asking herself these questions would be so interesting to see instead of her just moving on. Maybe it will be addressed next time she sees him but it'll have been days maybe even weeks game time since it happened so it loses some of it's value.

I think part of the problem is there's little time for Anna to even reflect because she's constantly running around. Seriously, the amount this girl works and runs around is insane it's amazing she even has time for sex and doesn't collapse from exhaustion lol. She's going from the moment she wakes up, between the office job, modelling, bar, and social interactions. Very impressive!

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Agreed 100% more games need to do this and Good Girl Gone Bad does that better than anything. It would really help flesh out Anna the same way it does Ashley in that game. Take the very first time she cheats on her boyfriend with his roommate. A scene that night or even during the day at her job after it happened of her thinking about it would have been great. Why didn't she resist him? Did she enjoy it? Maybe she's submissive and liked being taken like that and not being in control. I don't know, but her asking herself these questions would be so interesting to see instead of her just moving on. Maybe it will be addressed next time she sees him but it'll have been days maybe even weeks game time since it happened so it loses some of it's value.

I think part of the problem is there's little time for Anna to even reflect because she's constantly running around. Seriously, the amount this girl works and runs around is insane it's amazing she even has time for sex and doesn't collapse from exhaustion lol. She's going from the moment she wakes up, between the office job, modelling, bar, and social interactions. Very impressive!
Yeah.. i find this running around pretty unnecessary and deep should just redo the game in ren'py or maybe at some point make a switch to that engine. Then he could focus more on narrative and renders instead of coding the clunky rpgm. That he is capable with ren'py was shown already with the church short which was great and for what i know he is currently polling for the next ren'py short.

Reactions: mazariah

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
For those wondering about the poll on DeepSleep's patreon, it's about the theme for his next Anna short novel, in the vein of Old Church. The two options are an interracial theme or student-teacher.

The schoolgirl theme is winning quite handily, much to my disappointment. Maybe he'll do both, though. Or better yet, just do an interracial schoolgirl game. Boom, problem solved.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
For those wondering about the poll on DeepSleep's patreon, it's about the theme for his next Anna short novel, in the vein of Old Church. The two options are an interracial theme or student-teacher.

The schoolgirl theme is winning quite handily, much to my disappointment. Maybe he'll do both, though. Or better yet, just do an interracial schoolgirl game. Boom, problem solved.
Student-Teacher is better, Interracial theme already has in the main game

Reactions: Naxus

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I for one prefer when an author works on the project in development, instead of wasting time on meaningless side stuff. The scene with the church, for example, could've been integrated in the game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I for one prefer when an author works on the project in development, instead of wasting time on meaningless side stuff. The scene with the church, for example, could've been integrated in the game.
The Church thing was made in Ren'Py, while AEA is on rpgmaker, maybe he is making those extras to improve his skills with that engine.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Ragnar , I know how it's made. Displaying a series of images and some text is extremely simple in Ren'Py. Watch two youtube tutorials and you'll know how to make that church sequence.

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
It's the first RPG that I enjoyed every part of the history and try not rush. Even with the constantly crashes, I'm excited for the next update. Someone knows when he will get out?

Reactions: Naxus and Viatovic

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
guys when i finish from the work at bar they tell me to go to andrew's place and it's jeremy's place so i go there and anna says : i can't enter here
any fix for it ?
You must go to change your clothes first, then visit Jeremy's apartment...

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Isn't that from the earlier occasion when Anna is supposed to stay with Andrew, while he's still at Ashley (different place then Jeremy's)?

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
So... I lost my exe then I downloaded again but now the game doesn't reconigze my old saves. Someone knows how I fix this?

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
to fix the reflecting you guys are talking about, it would be cool if Mr.Sleep added a computer or Book in her room and she writes a diary. The diary could be used to reflect but it can also be used to revisit past scenes.
You can revisit past scenes on her computer in the new apartment, but making it like her diary to detail all her past experiences and how she felt would be absolutely fascinating. Great idea!

Reactions: Butterchops

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
So... I lost my exe then I downloaded again but now the game doesn't reconigze my old saves. Someone knows how I fix this?
There is an index file listing all known saves that does not contain your saves yet.
fix:
- start a new game
- save in all the slots you had old saves
- quit game
- overwrite the new saves with your backups
$$$ profit

Reactions: Press_ok
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes