terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
He said this on Discord:

"More like end of January. I still have to deal with job I quit. Teach new guy. make manuals etc.

But most of it is over"
I really hope this isn't the start of the "I'll just keep delaying the updates to milk more money from my patrons" phase. We've already put up with this shit from Impure long enough, I don't want it from Deep now too.

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
@terrashock , the guy has been very consistent with his updates so far. And month and a half is a pretty good release schedule. I don't see a reason to be worried, let alone expect an Impure level of shit.
Yeah, I get ya. Just since then you can't help but be a little paranoid. Deep has a great game here and it's climbed to the top of my favourites very quicky. Just wish it wasn't going to take another 2 weeks to finish an update that's apparently almost done.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
About the release i will just say what i always say.dont release right at the end of january.dreams of desire and dating my daughter release right at the fucking end.what will i play?

code_x

Jul 5, 2017

working from home.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!
I haven't published an update for a couple of weeks, and there is a reason for that. I have already told it on discord chat and finally have time to make a post about that. Recently I felt that I was burning out because of no spare time for my other hobbies, family and friends. I love working on Anna so much, that I decided to take a risk and quit my day job. I know that it's quite risky because of all the patreon changes recently, but I wanted to change something anyway, so this was the right decision in my opinion. To make my leave faster, I had to finish started tasks sooner as well as making some manuals and training for a new employee, so I had to work longer hours. Still, I'm hoping to release the next update as planned at the end of January.

Now to the progress of the next update. Most of the renders for the next update are done, and I'm starting to edit them and upload for elite patrons as well as adding them to the game already. I'm also correcting a lot of mistakes regarding previous choices that were pointed out by very helpful players. From the next release, choices will matter more as you will get different scenes depending on them, so I suggest to save often. Finalized scenes are still Bar (2 different outcomes), Teen Robert, Office, Photo session, Timothy, Yacht, Ashley and a surprise :)

I want to thank you again for your huge support and nice words I receive. It helps me a lot.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Read the first part of that update and my heart dropped thinking he had bad news. Great to hear he's feeling happy and motivated to work on the game. And that picture is fantastic, Anna is amazing. I can't tell who that is she's with, but I can't wait to see what's going on here and where this update goes.

anka14

Jan 14, 2017
Robert scene <3. Bar scene also will he good. Fucked by bartender. Let me guess secret scene. Old man :D

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes