Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
That is one hell of a comprehensive list mate! Very helpful! Gotta play them all!

Love NTR! fetishes are so strange and if not common people find it difficult to relate to! I see a lot of people on this forum are against NTR but into incest as a fetish.. I however despise incest but NTR is my thing! Totally non judgemental though, whatever floats one bot :D
If you like NTR so much, you should play this game is perfect for you. The game is still in the beginning, so there is not much content yet, but the story is very promising

Reactions: c4cuckold

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
If you like NTR so much, you should play this game is perfect for you. The game is still in the beginning, so there is not much content yet, but the story is very promising
Yeah I’ve played this so far, it has potential, great CGI, no animation that’s a bummer and the story could’ve been better. But thanks for the suggestion:)

Patan

May 28, 2017
Is this game consider as NTR? Since we play as Anna. To my knowledge NTR is someone you have feelings about have sex with someone else.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Anna is Netori which is the opposite of Netorare, but I think the initials NTR can be used for both
Ohh, okay. Thanks for the information. I never heard of Netori before. I guess you learn new things everyday.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Is this game consider as NTR? Since we play as Anna. To my knowledge NTR is someone you have feelings about have sex with someone else.
It can be qualified as NTR if you feel bad for the male character (her boyfriend). But since he's just an useless tool, I don't see it. You can slap a cuckold tag to it though, the only thing that matter there is the humiliation.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i have waited a bit, so yesterday i started a new game using Anna Exciting Affection v0.7-Skunked,
a bug when Anna's chibi(2d) disappeared a few times (took a while to figure out how to move when im invisible), and a few night-time errors, when the map changed to night even if it shouldn't. also, she did talk to her BF about the LAN event, when i choose to lie about it the day before. other then that it worked well.
the game is fun and the quality a bit better then the "other" similar games using rpgmaker mv. the "corruption" if slow and good as well. yes, the game is like the other, all men are horny bastards, but its a game and i get it. im not sure how the author plan to complete it in 0.3 updates, as theres a lot going on. im really looking forward to play the next update.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I continued my non-slut save today and unsurprisingly there was nothing there, you just skip scenes and nothing actually changes. Just wasted my time walking around. Ah, live and learn, I guess.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I continued my non-slut save today and unsurprisingly there was nothing there, you just skip scenes and nothing actually changes. Just wasted my time walking around. Ah, live and learn, I guess.
You should have asked for advise here before going all the way through the non-sluty part . This is what this forum is all about dude. We guide and help ppl here :)

Reactions: stoper

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Speak for yourself I just make snarky comments and critique animated characters' fashion sense thank you very much.

Reactions: stoper

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Jansen , hah, true. I just had some free time and curiosity got the better of me.

There's one thing I like though, I think it's good that the individual character paths are independent from one another. So you can fool around with one character, even if you've said no to everyone else. Much better approach than what PandP do, for example, where all the sex events are dependent on the slut variable.

Sep 30, 2017
For those people who want to have a nice game with a nice story other than anna exiting affection or good girl gone bad.. try Claire's Quest... played it myself... Looked nice... Try it out yourself....

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Well i sure hope another creampie from a stranger for our sweet Anna at a unsafe time of the month where she barely dodges the bullet :)

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
This game is more and more becoming the game I most look forward to updates for. The most recent update was fantastic, and it feels like Anna is more and more accepting of her slutty side. It definitely was a slow burn but it's paid off and I'm excited for where it goes. Hopefully the next update we see some of the characters we haven't seen much lately or have had a lot of action with. I'm especially waiting for the female characters to get some love. The friend Emily, the sister Rebecca, the coworker, and the clothing store employee, plus the friends brother (who CLEARLY has a thing for Anna already and is suprising we haven't seen him lately since he was the only one there for the car accident) and the boyfriends roommate Ashley. Just writing this I'm realizing how many of the characters are pretty interesting, and I didn't even talk about the bar stuff was set up in .7 and I can't wait to see more. One thing I wish this game did a little more of is having Anna reflect a little bit. Often it seems like sex scenes happen, and Anna just kind of moves on and doesn't mention it again. A little reflection on events and what she's becoming would really add to the game. Anyway pumped about this game great work Deep.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
This game is more and more becoming the game I most look forward to updates for. The most recent update was fantastic, and it feels like Anna is more and more accepting of her slutty side. It definitely was a slow burn but it's paid off and I'm excited for where it goes. Hopefully the next update we see some of the characters we haven't seen much lately or have had a lot of action with. I'm especially waiting for the female characters to get some love. The friend Emily, the sister Rebecca, the coworker, and the clothing store employee, plus the friends brother (who CLEARLY has a thing for Anna already and is suprising we haven't seen him lately since he was the only one there for the car accident) and the boyfriends roommate Ashley. Just writing this I'm realizing how many of the characters are pretty interesting, and I didn't even talk about the bar stuff was set up in .7 and I can't wait to see more. One thing I wish this game did a little more of is having Anna reflect a little bit. Often it seems like sex scenes happen, and Anna just kind of moves on and doesn't mention it again. A little reflection on events and what she's becoming would really add to the game. Anyway pumped about this game great work Deep.
Yes, i think i meantioned this before (in other places). Most games lack the "pillow talk" after a sex scene which not necessarely means that the 2 participants have to talk... a monologue and train of thoughts of the MC is enough. It goes so far that sex happend and that's it.. no fluids spilled, no mess made, no talk about it.. just in-out-cum-done. This not only lacks realism but also depth and one could just aswell just look at some pictures elsewhere.. no need for a game.

Anna seems to enjoy her sexual development and herself in the scenes but we don't know what especially she enjoyed. Did she love it deep? To be stretched? Was something new for her? Did she wish he came inside? Stuff like that. That's where that "pillow talk" monologue comes in with her reflecting on what happend, bring out her kinks and fetishes and in the end more depth to her character.

Reactions: Mark17 and Attatta
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes