Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Heheh. I was just trying out pregnant Anna in Daz today. Might be in one of the routes. :)

That picture wouldn't be possible without that guy :)
Aww that sucks, I thought you could just take him out of it and have the chair be empty. Just for that one picture. But alas I was being optimistic. :( There goes the dream of having a good Anna desktop wallpaper.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Aww that sucks, I thought you could just take him out of it and have the chair be empty. Just for that one picture. But alas I was being optimistic. :( There goes the dream of having a good Anna desktop wallpaper.
There are plenty of great shots of Anna from the game, especially from her photo shoot... I believe that's who's in the picture with her, looking at/editing her photos on his computer.

code_x

Jul 5, 2017

Hello,
Some time ago I posted a picture with Anna in a wedding dress, and I got some good feedback and ideas from you guys. Now I was playing with Anna's model in Daz and found a pregnancy slider, so I decided to give it a try. I know that some are into this fetish and it could be interesting in late game for her to get pregnant from someone :) What do you think about that? A couple of more images in an attachment.

Cheers,

Deep

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017

Hello,
Some time ago I posted a picture with Anna in a wedding dress, and I got some good feedback and ideas from you guys. Now I was playing with Anna's model in Daz and found a pregnancy slider, so I decided to give it a try. I know that some are into this fetish and it could be interesting in late game for her to get pregnant from someone :) What do you think about that? A couple of more images in an attachment.

Cheers,

Deep
Thanks for posting these! Prego is not my thing, but as long as Deep keeps it optional, I'm fine with her getting knocked up in one path.

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
I'm fine with it being an optional thing, not really my thing. Just a pull out or not option would work, and have it near the end of the game so it's not too much of a deviance and annoyance for you to develop

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I hate the rpgm format, but I'm interested in this game. Tell me, am I gonna feel like I'm playing a 90s rpg with sex (Elena's Life or incstr) or am I gonna feel like I'm reading a VN with annoying 90s minigames in it (My Girlfriend's Amnesia)? The latter would be preferable.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I hate the rpgm format, but I'm interested in this game. Tell me, am I gonna feel like I'm playing a 90s rpg with sex (Elena's Life or incstr) or am I gonna feel like I'm reading a VN with annoying 90s minigames in it (My Girlfriend's Amnesia)? The latter would be preferable.
You dislike annoying minigames, but prefer them to not having them at all,..?

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
I really like this game but I don't like the idea of pregnant Anna. Just takes the fun out the game. If getting pregnant is going to be in the game it should be a game over slide for those who choose a happy wife role. if realism is what people are looking for add plan b pills or have her get birtg control shot early in game. (but that's just my opinion)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes