UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
An optional preggo path is unrealistic. To have more or less the same content, the Dev would have to write another story and especially duplicate the renders. So only an ending would be possible.

Yadayada

May 14, 2017
Really? There is nothing more beautiful than a attractive pregnant woman!
Fuck yeah, I like that too. And there's something very thrilling about risky sex and just the sheer significance of a pregnancy. However, full-on third-trimester hardcore fucking with lactating tits is a taste I've never acquired. At least not in a realistic setting such as this. If it was a more cartoony sci-fi/fantasy scenario I might feel otherwise.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You guys act like she'll be playable while pregnant, somehow forgetting it takes months to get to that stage of pregnancy. It'll be a single end game scene or single image at best. And most likely you'll have some sort of "tell him to pull out" choice before then.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
You guys act like she'll be playable while pregnant, somehow forgetting it takes months to get to that stage of pregnancy. It'll be a single end game scene or single image at best. And most likely you'll have some sort of "tell him to pull out" choice before then.
can't believe we can't just have her get birth control from the dr. he seems to fancy her anyways.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
@DeepSleep I played through your game again and wanted to report a few bugs:

1) You can go toy shopping in both your office outfit or regular outfit but the scene always plays out in the office outfit.
Looking through the images, it seems there are less (missing) pics for the regular outfit.

2) The photographer introduces himself as David at the first photo-shoot but Anna calls him Dilan during the second.
Ethan's Dad also calls himself David but during the scene with Anna in lingerie his name also changed to Dilan.

3) When you select "cum on her face" with Alfred, you still display the cum in her mouth picture. The picture is present, just not displayed.

Reactions: sevensham

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Said no one ever. No thanks
There is a lot of beauty in a pregnancy.
Just look out there for the great number of photoshoots of celebrities when they were pregnant.
I get it, I also can't think of rough fucking a pregnant woman... but making sweet love to her? Hell yeah.
It's not lustful, just pure beauty.

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I skip the pregnancy pics every time. Call me when they lose the baby fat.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The problem of these kind of games is the world is full of perverted men and sometimes women too. Their sole intention is getting into the pant of the female protagonist. There is nothing beyond that. I think it should be changed, instead they should introduce a limited number of perverts, and keep the rest of the people as friendly, regular people, maybe flirting is also okay. Sure most of the regular people can still randomly check out, and have perverted thoughts, it's quite normal. I wasn't here talking about that. I meant about those who act on their thoughts, those who make protagonist uncomfortable etc.. Majority of regular people aren't like this. that's why these kind of games are not that realistic. So adding pregnancy doesn't improve its realism when the rest of the game isn't that realistic.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The problem of these kind of games is the world is full of perverted men and sometimes women too. Their sole intention is getting into the pant of the female protagonist. There is nothing beyond that. I think it should be changed, instead they should introduce a limited number of perverts, and keep the rest of the people as friendly, regular people, maybe flirting is also okay. Sure most of the regular people can still randomly check out, and have perverted thoughts, it's quite normal. I wasn't here talking about that. I meant about those who act on their thoughts, those who make protagonist uncomfortable etc.. Majority of regular people aren't like this. that's why these kind of games are not that realistic. So adding pregnancy doesn't improve its realism when the rest of the game isn't that realistic.
I don't think they were going for realism, it's patterned on Japanese corruption games where everyone wants to abuse the protagonist. It's well within its rape-fest genre. It's not like a dating sim, where the girls your dating need to feel like real people to get you invested.

Adding scenes with normal people would just feel like padding. It's bad enough we have to do all that fucking walking to pad things out. I like your ideas, but they'd really be better in another original game. This one, we can say, just takes place in an alternate rapey universe.

U

User_57075

Thank you for pointing them out. Fixed them.

If you find more bugs please feel free to send me a direct message, no use of spoiling things here.
I also agree with your comment, I think pregnancy is not a better option. but most prefer.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes