ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Really? For me, the long walks are a chance to rebuild stamina for the next scene.
That makes Anna the most "fapeable" game there is... now more than ever, when the game is getting rather hot.
There's truth to that, but there's no reason it couldn't be consolidated. All the useless buildings just create confusion. It's easy enough to remember the bar or the office but when the game asks you to go to a character's apartment, it could literally be anywhere. Especially if the game hasn't asked you to go to a location in months. Check out how many questions about locations are in this thread.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
There's truth to that, but there's no reason it couldn't be consolidated. All the useless buildings just create confusion. It's easy enough to remember the bar or the office but when the game asks you to go to a character's apartment, it could literally be anywhere. Especially if the game hasn't asked you to go to a location in months. Check out how many questions about locations are in this thread.
Which is why there is a map on the OP. I do like RPGMaker games, but usually wait for a diehard or two do some heavy lifting and I have guides/maps/etc. to help follow the game...( I know, but I'm lazy)

Reactions: Viatovic

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Stage 4. But I play them, anyway... Especially when they have a MC that looks like Anna. She's chemo.
Yeah, the game is what it is, Anns model is hot so if I have to walk around a ghost town from one scene to another so be it.
I'm not against rpgmaker games tho, I have played at least hundred hours of The Last Sovereign, but games like Anna fit better in Ren'Py imo.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Rpgm has given me traumatic experiences.its my nemesis in fapping.also renpy has the console we could change choices and paths in anna without having to play all over again or asking for saves here.

More importantly now we need a release window.i really that anna fix asap.no pressure on deep though i know he is trying

Reactions: Gaslighting

lolguest

May 4, 2017
I love how dev made the game in RPGM and an Anna's visual novel in Ren'py. We need more creators like that, everybody gets happy.
I personally think that Anna plays better in RPGM, though. I feel that I have more control over her somehow.
For those who really can't stand RPGM, there's already a mod converting it to Ren'py. The inverse would be more difficult, the modder would have to develop all the scenarios and events in RPGM.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Which is why there is a map on the OP. I do like RPGMaker games, but usually wait for a diehard or two do some heavy lifting and I have guides/maps/etc. to help follow the game...( I know, but I'm lazy)
The map was fan-made to deal with the game's bad design. Rpgmaker games can be great if they have actual gameplay: puzzles, battles, etc. Selena One Hour Agent and it's sub games are among my favorites here. But I'm not a rpg maker fan if it's walking from scene to scene.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Any other quality games that I can wait for? I'm already waiting on Lily of the Valley in addition to this game, I tried Elena's life but thought it was awful, nothing close to the quality of the other two. I also tried the one with the woman who goes on a field trip with a bunch of kids but thought it was a bit boring.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Any other quality games that I can wait for? I'm already waiting on Lily of the Valley in addition to this game, I tried Elena's life but thought it was awful, nothing close to the quality of the other two. I also tried the one with the woman who goes on a field trip with a bunch of kids but thought it was a bit boring.
Good girl gone bad is what you are looking for, boss.

(also...field trip? Mischief Island?)

Reactions: Ragnar
U

User_32285

Good girl gone bad is what you are looking for, boss.

(also...field trip? Mischief Island?)
Probably The Humbling Experience (I thought it was great, especially the later days)

GGGB is great, but very different style than the ones mentioned

Reactions: lolguest

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
Rpgm has given me traumatic experiences.its my nemesis in fapping.also renpy has the console we could change choices and paths in anna without having to play all over again or asking for saves here.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but put plainly, no one gives a shit. It doesn't matter.

What are people who complain trying to accomplish? Make the creator remake the game in the format they prefer? It's ridiculous off topic whining and i wish the mods would do something about it.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes