erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Fuck first the dating my daughter my daughter delay now this.my fap life is falling apart.funny thing i was complaining about all the good games releasing at the end of the month
Be careful what you wish for stupid brain
still? to 10 th:':)':)':)FeelsBadMan: I hope no later than the 10th will be an update:relievedface::rolleyes:scene wow super :cool:

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
Sorry I did not read well
So I wait a few more days
It's a great game
So what's new in this update
Is there anything special?
Well judging from the preview pictures, a lovely photo-shoot scene, maybe a sex scene with Timothy (or what the computer geeks name is), and maybe some flashing or bj from the 3rd kid who I think I've seen in the game before <_< I forgot his name. Think you flashed him once or something.
That are my speculations tho. Could be something different. Either way I'm just happy that there will be a new version.

Reactions: Amazonqween

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Robert. You flash him for getting the papers from the warehouse (leading to the bar job) and he is also at Timothy's LAN party until his dad calls him for help.

Reactions: Gaslighting

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
What about the guy who owns the coffee shop?
Is he the only one who's not going to get any action from Anna?
And the (tax?) inspector guy? Wasn't Anna meant to be goinga a date with him or something?
Maybe she already did. Apologies if so. My memory is a little hazy on that one.
Maybe I should just play through it all again ; )

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Well judging from the preview pictures, a lovely photo-shoot scene, maybe a sex scene with Timothy (or what the computer geeks name is), and maybe some flashing or bj from the 3rd kid who I think I've seen in the game before <_< I forgot his name. Think you flashed him once or something.
That are my speculations tho. Could be something different. Either way I'm just happy that there will be a new version.
It's a great game
I really play every time starting from scratch
It's more fun
Keep surprising
Perfect work

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
What about the guy who owns the coffee shop?
Is he the only one who's not going to get any action from Anna?
And the (tax?) inspector guy? Wasn't Anna meant to be goinga a date with him or something?
Maybe she already did. Apologies if so. My memory is a little hazy on that one.
Maybe I should just play through it all again ; )
Paul, the coffee shop owner has not been there anymore since he groped Anna from under the counter.
She did say:
- Fuck you, Paul! I'm gone. If you don't come up with a good apology, I won't come back!
But there has not been an apology

While being groped, she did agree to go on a date with the tax man to quickly get rid of him.
She did not go on a date with him (so far?)

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Paul, the coffee shop owner has not been there anymore since he groped Anna from under the counter.
She did say:
- Fuck you, Paul! I'm gone. If you don't come up with a good apology, I won't come back!

While being groped, she did agree to go on a date with the tax man to quickly get rid of him.
if Anna is no longer working with Paul she has no reason to go on a date with Tax Man

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
i liked the coffee shop hopefully it comes back, maybe the story can have a separate branch eventually. as i don't think she can work 3 jobs

Reactions: Timothy35

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
She did say:

Appreciate you taking the time to clarify this for me. Cheers ; )

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes