code_x

Jul 5, 2017
1.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons.
Just a quick update on how things are going with the next update and other stuff.

I'll have to postpone release date to 10th of February. As you know I have quit my job, but I still had to finish a lot of stuff and teach a new employee, it took a lot more time than a new guy and I was anticipating, so I had less time for the game, even though I spend on it all my spare time. Today was my last day there, so now I'm full time on Anna. I know that it's not good, but I want to bring you finished, rich in content and interesting update.

Regarding idea about pregnancy, I understood that there are some who would like to see that in the game and there are some who don't. It's still far from that, and even if I am going to implement it in game, then it's going to be just one of the endings of chapter with a couple of days after that pregnancy and it will be very obvious choice for her to become pregnant for those who are not interested in it. Still, it's very far from ending now :)

As for vote for next visual novel, the one at school won. There have been ideas about uniting them and make it an interracial school visual novel, but that is not what I have planned, so interracial theme will be after this one.

In general, work on update is going good, just some scenes needed a little rework and some took more renders than planned in the beginning, but it will be interesting and packed with a lot of lewd stuff. Some screens from the next update are in attachment.

Wishing you a great weekend,

Deep

anna with timothy.jpg photo session.jpg with robert.jpg

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Fuck first the dating my daughter my daughter delay now this.my fap life is falling apart.funny thing i was complaining about all the good games releasing at the end of the month
Be careful what you wish for stupid brain

Reactions: SweatPicle

Ser

Jun 4, 2017
I so like new "strip bar Anna", this awesome!!!! I hope i seen more action in bar in new release!

Ser

Jun 4, 2017
I like some situation when so beautiful girl must (blackmail or force) doing some with dirty old/ugly guy, very contrast "beauty and ugly", my dream saw " Anna lap dance in new strip clothing to ugly customers )

Reactions: moddy1
Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 62051

Hello, dear Patrons.
Just a quick update on how things are going with the next update and other stuff.

I'll have to postpone release date to 10th of February. As you know I have quit my job, but I still had to finish a lot of stuff and teach a new employee, it took a lot more time than a new guy and I was anticipating, so I had less time for the game, even though I spend on it all my spare time. Today was my last day there, so now I'm full time on Anna. I know that it's not good, but I want to bring you finished, rich in content and interesting update.

Regarding idea about pregnancy, I understood that there are some who would like to see that in the game and there are some who don't. It's still far from that, and even if I am going to implement it in game, then it's going to be just one of the endings of chapter with a couple of days after that pregnancy and it will be very obvious choice for her to become pregnant for those who are not interested in it. Still, it's very far from ending now :)

As for vote for next visual novel, the one at school won. There have been ideas about uniting them and make it an interracial school visual novel, but that is not what I have planned, so interracial theme will be after this one.

In general, work on update is going good, just some scenes needed a little rework and some took more renders than planned in the beginning, but it will be interesting and packed with a lot of lewd stuff. Some screens from the next update are in attachment.

Wishing you a great weekend,

Deep

View attachment 62052 View attachment 62053 View attachment 62054

deep can we please have more gangbangs for Anna ? ? dont stop at one....

Reactions: Timothy35

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
I like some situation when so beautiful girl must (blackmail or force) doing some with dirty old/ugly guy, very contrast "beauty and ugly", my dream saw " Anna lap dance in new strip clothing to ugly customers )
Yeah, that would be great, I like too beauty and ugly theme.

Reactions: Ser
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes