DeepSleep

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I also agree with your comment, I think pregnancy is not a better option. but most prefer.
If I decide to put pregnancy in game, then it will just be one of the endings of a chapter with a couple of days after that and choice for her to become pregnant would be very obvious, so no worries for those who are not into it. It's still very very far from it anyway.

Monica

Aug 3, 2017
Dear DeepSleep,
Thanks for creating such a beautiful game. I request you to add more spice in the game. For example :
1. She is moving or forced to move in the whole town with dildo in her ass/pussy.
2. She is tied and fucked with dildos, fucking machines.
3. She is blindfolded and fucked by stranger (BF decieved her).
4. Gloryhole events
5. Drinking cum in front of public during dinner (Her boss forced her).
6. About pregnancy (First let everyone fuck her, then a gangbang in the end in which lot of people cum in her holes and they her pussy with something to avoid sperm leakage). Nobody knows who is the father of child!
All kind of nasty things.
Then make another incest game using same model and made her the desirable mother.
If you want, I can help you with the script or any further details. For an epic game you need an expert story teller and script writer, just adding graphics make it like another games.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
They are not big things. Stop wasting your time on them. Why didn't he think she was drunk and forgetting the scene make her more innocent and naughty at the same time.
Because I read the game code and there were two dialogues and in-game I got the wrong one.
And each thing I pointed out was maybe 1 or 2 minutes work to fix since as you said they are not big things.
Personally, I take pride in my work and would want all bugs fixed/squashed.

More importantly, why are telling DeepSleep what he should or shouldn't do? Are you his wife XD ?

Monica

Aug 3, 2017
Because I read the game code and there were two dialogues and in-game I got the wrong one.
And each thing I pointed out was maybe 1 or 2 minutes work to fix since as you said they are not big things.
Personally, I take pride in my work and would want all bugs fixed/squashed.

More importantly, why are telling DeepSleep what he should or shouldn't do? Are you his wife XD ?
Don't beahve like a small girl! We came here to enjoy not to pass comment on each other. Since you feel offended, I am removing the previous post. Thanks for sharing beautiful renpy version of Anna.

Reactions: sevensham

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Dear DeepSleep,
Thanks for creating such a beautiful game. I request you to add more spice in the game. For example :
1. She is moving or forced to move in the whole town with dildo in her ass/pussy.
4. Gloryhole events
6. About pregnancy (First let everyone fuck her, then a gangbang in the end in which lot of people cum in her holes and they her pussy with something to avoid sperm leakage). Nobody knows who is the father of child!
Then make another incest game using same model and made her the desirable mother.
If you want, I can help you with the script or any further details. For an epic game you need an expert story teller and script writer, just adding graphics make it like another games.
That seems like a giant leap from a girl who's discovering her naughty side, to a girl who has no inhibitions. Story progression is also important, and the slow build up is what makes it cool.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Dear DeepSleep,
4. Gloryhole events

Sorry bro, but this is not happens. Or maybe some yes, but not because you request on this website. Understand that you are on the website, where we download paid project. So we can't request Creator DeepSleep to make some scenes when we doesn't pay for this. that's a little bit much, don't you think? you may be glad, that DeepSleep is here and answer the questions.

Reactions: Mark17

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Don't beahve like a small girl! We came here to enjoy not to pass comment on each other. Since you feel offended, I am removing the previous post. Thanks for sharing beautiful renpy version of Anna.
Don't worry, I wasn't offended. And you are correct, we are all here to enjoy ourself. It's one of the reason I did my conversion project.

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Monica

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry bro, but this is not happens. Or maybe some yes, but not because you request on this website. Understand that you are on the website, where we download paid project. So we can't request Creator DeepSleep to make some scenes when we doesn't pay for this. that's a little bit much, don't you think? you may be glad, that DeepSleep is here and answer the questions.
Since we are not paying that's why I'm offering free help to him in script writing or story. Yeah, We all are very grateful to him for his presence and taking feedback from viewers. As a viewer, I am just giving my opinion/feedback, I personally want the game more and more erotic rather than big scenes like gangbang.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Since we are not paying that's why I'm offering free help to him in script writing or story. Yeah, We all are very grateful to him for his presence and taking feedback from viewers. As a viewer, I am just giving my opinion/feedback, I personally want the game more and more erotic rather than big scenes like gangbang.
And I agreed with you. but honestly, patreon have always preference. If deepsleep agreed your help, so it will be good.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
In case anyone is interested, I had some fun with Anna and introduced her Exciting Affection to Ren'Py.
Thank you for that! I've missed so much content in the rpg version, like Alfred's story, and now some things that I thought were absurd make more sense. Plus, the content I've missed was actually very hot...

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
Is there official edition of this game in Ren'Py or other platform? I hate RPGM in every game I always stuck in a point and I can't progress the game!

Unofficial in Ren'Py is great!

Reactions: markmaso

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Stage 4. But I play them, anyway... Especially when they have a MC that looks like Anna. She's chemo.
Exactly, her hotness, the render quality and sexyness of the scenes make it worth suffering through. Deep Sleep does a great job, it's just in the wrong engine. The giant empty maps and walking add nothing.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Really? For me, the long walks are a chance to rebuild stamina for the next scene.
That makes Anna the most "fapeable" game there is... now more than ever, when the game is getting rather hot.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes