Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Andrew is not going to be around for some time to come. It will probably be the following week before he gets revived. So at least 10 updates away. And he may not leave hospital even then. It could be quite a few updates after that before he's up and about. He is recovering from a life threatening gunshot wound after all.

The big deal with him, will be when he comes around after his operation, enough for Anna to question him about his part in Rebecca's Kidnapping. Because shortly after that, the players will probably get the opportunity to decide whether Anna stays with him or not
ARE youuu kidding !!?? That... 'Andrew'... is pathetic disaster of DeepSleep.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Oh thanks
ya the choice would be nice
I suspect that even if players choose for Anna to leave Andrew, she may not leave him immediately, or even tell him immediately. Because there's going to be a renaissance route for Andrew, so removing him completely from the game on most routes, is not really an option, until the renaissance route has played out. I think once the player has chosen to dump Andrew, Anna will then be able to start thinking about who is going to replace him (or not), with Andrew probably blissfully unaware that any of that is going on. This is just my theory, and I might be totally wrong though.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
ARE youuu kidding !!?? That... 'Andrew'... is pathetic disaster of DeepSleep.
No, not kidding at all. Deep and Awake decided to give Andrew a 'renaissance' route, where he will ultimately have the chance to win Anna back. But that won't start until Andrew gets released from hospital. So a long way off yet.

Reactions: Gisgo

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Yes, on the criminal route, Anna will possibly get the chance to either take over Sergey's gang or become the joint boss?
Nonsense - a woman is the head of a gang. Only virgin boys can come up with such rubbish. Especially about a woman like Anna - who definitely not a psycho .

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Nonsense - a woman is the head of a gang. Only virgin boys can come up with such rubbish. Especially about a woman like Anna - who definitely not a psycho .
Well I'm afraid you're wrong, because the path has already been set in motion. At least a dozen women have been leaders of some of the most notorious Mexican Drug Cartels. So your notion that it's impossible for a woman to head a gang is simply not bourne out in reality. Plus we don't know what Anna is going to be like in the future, once she attains maximum corruption. Her personality is likely to change a lot. Of course, that will depend on the player's choices

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Well I'm afraid you're wrong, because the path has already been set in motion. Plus we don't know what Anna is going to be like in the future, once she attains maximum corruption. Her personality is likely to change a lot. Of course, that will depend on the player's choices
A sheep can never become a wolf. Psychopathy is innate. It's always like this: you turn on a FEMALE game and you have to play as a guy with tits, and a psychopath as well.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
A sheep can never become a wolf. Psychopathy is innate. It's always like this: you turn on a FEMALE game and you have to play as a guy with tits, and a psychopath as well.
Yeah, well since I'm a woman already I don't really have that problem. And who says Anna is a sheep? You didn't have to play her that way, by not letting Jeremy take advantage, by ditching Schmitt and eventually Patrick. She's already proven she's got guts, by keeping her cool during the drug deals, going into the lion's den to help rescue Rebecca, refusing to be blackmailed by Earl and outmanoevering Fitzgerald and his brother. Doesn't sound like a sheep to me. More like a really tough cookie, who could get a lot tougher and possibly meaner in the future, if she becomes more corrupted.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
fingers crossed update will be released as planned without any interruptions this time which would mean a release this week. :giggle::coffee:

btw i think the game is at a great status but ladys and gents: what about the idea of a cum-inside-pussy level meter or something?

i mean when you let a (or certain guys) cum (more often) in her pussy this should either increase her relationship level much (for maybe either additional sex scenes or sex scenes without story relevance) or ofc make her prego but this would make this complicated unless he makes anna into Manila Shaw 2.0 (that mechanic there is really intersting but nice)

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224 and Zane11

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Does Anna take any pills to avoid getting pregnant because I don't remember there was anything in the game about it or I forgot something was said in the game.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's just not mentioned. Such small details are often overlooked. But your remark is good.
Considering the staggering amount of creampies the MC has taken so far (if player opted), I don't think there is a pill out there that would have prevented pregnancy at this point. It's a nice alternate universe though, risk of pregnancy and STD's isn't even an afterthought.

Aug 12, 2020
Considering the staggering amount of creampies the MC has taken so far (if player opted), I don't think there is a pill out there that would have prevented pregnancy at this point. It's a nice alternate universe though, risk of pregnancy and STD's isn't even an afterthought.
Anyway in Deep's mind the pill is out there as she still hasn't gotten pregnant. As I said it's just a small detail that can be not worked out.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
fingers crossed update will be released as planned without any interruptions this time which would mean a release this week. :giggle::coffee:

btw i think the game is at a great status but ladys and gents: what about the idea of a cum-inside-pussy level meter or something?

i mean when you let a (or certain guys) cum (more often) in her pussy this should either increase her relationship level much (for maybe either additional sex scenes or sex scenes without story relevance) or ofc make her prego but this would make this complicated unless he makes anna into Manila Shaw 2.0 (that mechanic there is really intersting but nice)
The only problem with pregnancy, is because the way the game is set up in real time, from day to day with no time gaps, in all probability the game will be over, long before any pregnancy would have a chance of showing. It would just be a case of showing it briefly right at the end of the game, when there might be a time jump. In any case, Anna has been using the pill for some time, and it can take months for women to become fertile enough to get pregnant, after they stop using it.

Reactions: Gisgo and Sadowdark

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Even if she did end up getting pregnant, it wouldn't make any difference, because the game will be over long before she shows. So far all the content has taken place over a period of five weeks. And even if she got pregnant right now, it would be 3-4 months before even the slightest bump became apparent. By then the game will have been over for some time.

Which is probably why the Devs are not even considering it at this point. Any pregnancy will be at the end of the game, when a time jump will become possible. And as for STD's, well if that was a consideration, then this type of game would be a total nonstarter. It's supposed to be a fantasy at the end of the day, and that's just too much reality.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Okay you guys made some valid points about the prego stuff and a version of Manila Shaw would not fit the story of Anna.

But as mentioned there are still other options which Deep should really take into consideration since at the moment it feels kinda pointless and even nice still not that spicy or to have the option for some to cum in pussy or not.

As I wrote if you cum (more often) in her pussy this should either increase her relationship level much (for maybe either additional sex scenes or sex scenes without story relevance)

The prego stuff was just an extra thought and the least potential and serious option of them all I just wanted it to mention it for brainstorming purposes. I think the other options are way more likely and also way more fitting.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Its already past mid-September(as per the tentative release time earlier mentioned by DEV) but still there is no further update on the exact Release date/time. Has Mr. Deep Sleep really went to 'Sleep'? :D ;)

We are waiting for more content and storyline progress on Anna. :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes