AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1663518256244.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last weekly update before the release.

I know I told you that the next update would be out in the middle of September but we are still working on some stuff so it will take a bit more time to finish it. Had to redo some stuff and fix some plot holes we missed, that's why it takes more time than anticipated.

Still, some scenes will be quite hot and I bet that a lot of you will love them. I have never made so many animations just for one scene before :)

Thank you for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 2051115

Hello, dear Patrons!

I know I told you that the next update would be out in the middle of September but we are still working on some stuff so it will take a bit more time to finish it. Had to redo some stuff and fix some plot holes we missed, that's why it takes more time than anticipated.

Still, some scenes will be quite hot and I bet that a lot of you will love them. I have never made so many animations just for one scene before :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep
always bullshit excuse for his delay.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
always bullshit excuse for his delay.
It's not bullshit at all. He never said the update would definitely be released in mid-Sept, only that he hoped to release it then, and as of the last weekly update, there was no reason to think he wouldn't be able to. Obviously when they checked out the update, they found some issues that had to be sorted out, which is why it's been delayed. If they'd released it today, without those issues having been addressed, no doubt you'd be on here later moaning about it being unplayable.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
View attachment 2051115

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
this is exactly what I expected

Reactions: Caetano

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
It's not bullshit at all. He never said the update would definitely be released in mid-Sept, only that he hoped to release it then, and as of the last weekly update, there was no reason to think he wouldn't be able to. Obviously when they checked out the update, they found some issues that had to be sorted out, which is why it's been delayed. If they'd released it today, without those issues having been addressed, no doubt you'd be on here later moaning about it being unplayable.
it is repeated with every release, bullshit with deadlines is his habit.

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 2051115

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
What does a bit more time mean ?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
it is repeated with every release, bullshit with deadlines is his habit.
If there was a deadline, then you would be correct. But there wasn't. He didn't say I'm going to release mid-Sept, he said I hope to release mid-Sept. And up until recently, he believed he would be able to release this weekend. You may have interpreted that to mean that he was definitely going to release this weekend. But that was your mistake, not him bullshitting.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If there was a deadline, then you would be correct. But there wasn't. He didn't say I'm going to release mid-Sept, he said I hope to release mid-Sept. And up until recently, he believed he would be able to release this weekend. You may have interpreted that to mean that he was definitely going to release this weekend. But that was your mistake, not him bullshitting.
agreed here. i also assumed mid september cause i know he told to aim for it but a part of me already expected that this won't be the case even tho the part who hoped it would release today was bigger. :D

i just wonder when he still is fixing and adding stuff how much longer it will take since we can assume it will be a sunday - also i wonder if supporters still can give feedback for scenes since he clearly seems to be in mid development?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
agreed here. i also assumed mid september cause i know he told to aim for it but a part of me already expected that this won't be the case even tho the part who hoped it would release today was bigger. :D

i just wonder when he still is fixing and adding stuff how much longer it will take since we can assume it will be a sunday - also i wonder if supporters still can give feedback for scenes since he clearly seems to be in mid development?
Yeah, I think up until a few days ago, he fully intended to release this weekend. But sometimes when they make the final checks of the updates, when they attempt to play them, they find errors that they didn't spot initially. Which is the whole purpose for making these final checks. It's not uncommon for Devs to find errors just prior to release, so I don't understand why people make these ridiculous accusations. Unlike a lot of the people here, I've spoken to Deep quite a lot online, and he's never struck me as the kind of guy who bullshits about anything. He is not that kind of person at all.

I think those status reports that we're shown here earlier today, are out of date. Deep just didn't update them this week, probably because he's been too busy trying to correct the errors they discovered. I think they finished the update a few days ago, tested it, and discovered the issues that were mentioned in the weekly update.

Reactions: khantus
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes