Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Any news about the update on discord or patreon ?

Just curious to see new Anna shoot in the new update
No, there probably won't be anything till they're ready to release. It sounds like they've decided to make additional renders to fill in the 'plot holes'. So it just depends how much work that entails. At this stage, it looks like the update won't be released till Sunday at the earliest. So hopefully we'll hear something on Friday or Saturday.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
No, there probably won't be anything till they're ready to release. It sounds like they've decided to make additional renders to fill in the 'plot holes'. So it just depends how much work that entails. At this stage, it looks like the update won't be released till Sunday at the earliest. So hopefully we'll hear something on Friday or Saturday.
Thanks for the news on update

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 2051115

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last weekly update before the release.

I know I told you that the next update would be out in the middle of September but we are still working on some stuff so it will take a bit more time to finish it. Had to redo some stuff and fix some plot holes we missed, that's why it takes more time than anticipated.

Still, some scenes will be quite hot and I bet that a lot of you will love them. I have never made so many animations just for one scene before :)

Thank you for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Hi,

New fan of the game, still catching up.
What are your guesses will she have sex with this homeless man?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hi,

New fan of the game, still catching up.
What are your guesses will she have sex with this homeless man?
If you mean Benjamin. She'll definitely have sex with him eventually. Not sure if it will happen this time around though. Anna doesn't really fancy him, and Benjamin isn't exactly the kind of guy who initiates sex. So far everything they've done, has been because Anna feels sorry for him. Something will have to change in their relationship, for them to get to the stage, where Anna considers having sex with him.

Actually, he's no longer homeless. In the next update, Anna will visit him in his new apartment.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Or even more!
That's why I said 'at least'. It really depends on how long Deep and Awake maintain the desire to carry on with it. It's already one of the longest surviving adult games, and after another 3-4 years, it will have been going for almost a decade. I personally think they have enough potential material to keep going for longer than that. But if they lose the desire to carry on, that won't make any difference.

Which is why those of us who love and support this game, need to carry on saying positive things about it. Because that's what makes the Devs want to carry on with it. Deep has said time and again, that as long as enough people keep asking for more, he will endeavour to provide it.

Last edited:

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
That's why I said 'at least'. It really depends on how long Deep and Awake maintain the desire to carry on with it. It's already one of the longest surviving adult games, and after another 3-4 years, it will have been going for almost a decade. I personally think they have enough potential material to keep going for longer than that. But if they lose the desire to carry on, that won't make any difference.

Which is why those of us who love and support this game, need to carry on saying positive things about it. Because that's what makes the Devs want to carry on with it. Deep has said time and again, that as long as enough people keep asking for more, he will endeavour to provide it.
Well, everyone just says the updates are not coming, and they're restless about it because they want to see the updates. Isn't that should be enough for 'keep asking for more'? I think knowing people still talk about your game, good or bad, is a form of publicity and just tells you that people care about your game, that's why they talk about it, no?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well, everyone just says the updates are not coming, and they're restless about it because they want to see the updates. Isn't that should be enough for 'keep asking for more'? I think knowing people still talk about your game, good or bad, is a form of publicity and just tells you that people care about your game, that's why they talk about it, no?
The Devs are well aware that many people are impatient to play the game. It's not necessary to keep reminding them. I know they're doing everything they can to release this update as soon as they can. But releasing an update before they think it's ready, would just be creating a rod for their own backs. Because no doubt the same people criticising them now, would be criticising them even more if they released an update that was unplayable or didn't make sense because of big plot holes.

I have no problem with valid criticism. When I think they're doing something wrong, or improvements could be made to the game, I tell them to their face on Discord ( Where I know they're paying attention). But criticising them for not releasing by a certain date, when they never promised to do so, is not a valid criticism.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes