Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
He has released on a Friday, and a Saturday and a Sunday and I think Wednesday....
I've never known him to release on a Friday, in the last 4 years that I've been following the game. Regardless, the important point is that he isn't releasing tonight. And people coming on here, and making deliberately confusing statements, when so many people are really looking forward to seeing the next update, is not helping.

The last time there was a release on Friday of the main game, was Chapter 1 v 0.6 in October 2017. The short novel ' Christmas Gift' was also released on a Friday in January 2019.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Its seem like again this update not going to be upto the mark because of unnecessary hype the creators are makin by not giving any information
What do you mean, there have been several weekly updates giving information on this release. We know exactly what's going to be in it, just not when it's going to be released. How you can possibly judge how good it's going to be, before it's actually been released, I have no idea?

Reactions: Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes