Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The second one is on the 'Renaissance Route'. Anna and Andrew have got married, and Andrew as usual has got blind drunk at the wedding reception and has passed out on their bed. These guys are his stand-ins for Anna's wedding night. Cue lots of scenes with Anna getting fucked silly on the bed, next to an insensible Andrew.

Last edited:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
To all you people hoping to play the VN version. It's not gonna be available for weeks yet, so no need to ask now.
This post should be fixed in the OP in capital letters with an adendum for the android version. Even if I'm aware that most of beggers won't read it.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The second one is on the 'Renaissance Route'. Anna and Andrew have got married, and Andrew as usual has got blind drunk at the wedding reception and has passed out on their bed. These guys are his stand-ins for Anna's wedding night. Cue lots of scenes with Anna getting fucked silly on the bed, next to an insensible Andrew.
That could actually be good scene near the end of the game. If this is something Deep would add to the game I really hope he gives her a very fitting and sexy lingerie underneath the wedding dress. :giggle:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
That could actually be good scene near the end of the game. If this is something Deep would add to the game I really hope he gives her a very fitting and sexy lingerie underneath the wedding dress. :giggle:
I didn't really mean it seriously. But if there is a 'Renaissance' route ( And Awake has only said they've been thinking about it, so it's only hypothetical at this point), then maybe we could get a final wedding scene suggesting Anna and Andrew are going to have a happy married life, as well as a naughty one like I suggested above, with the implication things are not going to run so smoothly, with Anna still being tempted sometimes to fall back into her old ways.

But yeah, she definitely has to wear some really sexy lingerie under her wedding dress. Regardless of whether it's on a Renaissance route, there will be a wedding scene eventually in at least one of the endings.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes